romeo tech

Ady891
Ady891
Greenhorn
Joined Aug 2013 Posts: 5
is it only me who got ripped off out of 700k,when trying to buy hard to kill tech?
  • insideoutside
    insideoutside
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Mar 2015 Posts: 850
    I got it ,no issues,have it maxed and is currently on romero.
  • Axel L
    Axel L
    WC Mod
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 10,847
    edited 1 Mar 2019, 6:25PM
    Ady891 said:
    is it only me who got ripped off out of 700k,when trying to buy hard to kill tech?
    Could you describe the issue with more detail?
     <|=  0330 1323 1103 1211 0312 1201 1302 1203 0230 1220 0200  =|> 
     <|=  0302 0320 1310 1220 1211 0200 1313 1233 1302 1210 0230  =|> 
     <|=  0200 1211 0310 1303 0321 1301 1311 1221 1312 0312 1201  =|> 
     <|=  1230 1221 1211 0230 0320 0301 1232 1203 1211 0200 1221  =|> 
     <|=  1232 0200 1201 0302 0200 1210 0320 1221 1203 0232 1310  =|> 
     <|=  0232 1221 1233 1232 1201 1302 1321 0232 0232 0332 1331  =|> 
  • insideoutside
    insideoutside
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Mar 2015 Posts: 850
    edited 2 Mar 2019, 11:14AM
    Axel L said:
    Ady891 said:
    is it only me who got ripped off out of 700k,when trying to buy hard to kill tech?
    Could you describe the issue with more detail?
    It sounds like he bought it in event store and didnt get it.Am i correct or am i missing something?Also why am i still in jail ,its been over 2 weeks since this happened? is this a permanent thing now?
  • Ady891
    Ady891
    Greenhorn
    Joined Aug 2013 Posts: 5
    yes i bought in event,but got no tech.and not got my 700k back!!
    plz sort the tech or give me some kinda compensation ..thx

  • Ady891
    Ady891
    Greenhorn
    Joined Aug 2013 Posts: 5
    thx got my hard to kill tech..really appreciate for the help...back to war..aha
  • Ady891
    Ady891
    Greenhorn
    Joined Aug 2013 Posts: 5
    Ady891 said:
    thx got my hard to kill tech..really appreciate for the help...back to war..aha     cheers kix

Sign In or Register to comment.