Sitting here

Fredric_P
Fredric_P
Minor Nuisance
Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 185
at my computer drinking my morning coffee, doing a Prophet base. Time is 8.20 am and im calm since i have 40 min to complete it. then suddenly the base is gone. Did you guys change to summertime or something. If i get my hands on the person the invented that, sheit ill probably give him much pain. Well, on to the next base to grind.  o:) 
  • Daryl_L1
    Daryl_L1
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Sep 2013 Posts: 207
    Fredric_P said:
    at my computer drinking my morning coffee, doing a Prophet base. Time is 8.20 am and im calm since i have 40 min to complete it. then suddenly the base is gone. Did you guys change to summertime or something. If i get my hands on the person the invented that, sheit ill probably give him much pain. Well, on to the next base to grind.  o:) 
    Daylight's saving time happened last Sunday, and clock went forward an hour in Canada and the US
  • Fredric_P
    Fredric_P
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 185
    Lol, that explains it :-)
  • VGH374
    VGH374
    Potential Threat
    Joined Jun 2016 Posts: 39
    edited 16 Mar 2019, 8:33AM
    Fredric_P said:
    It's long time gone to God. It was a Pope a think... Oh! D a m n! It's a NewZeelander :))
    They had too much time to kill and far too less to do.
    George Hudson proposed the idea of daylight saving in 1895.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Daylight_saving_time
  • nomad777
    nomad777
    Potential Threat
    Joined Jan 2015 Posts: 35
    same here was almost done with omega prophet base and boom was kick out , they should atleast let us finish base 
  • anti scottish game
    anti scottish game
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Aug 2014 Posts: 148
    edited 16 Mar 2019, 8:49AM
    good luck with that fella they never give warning bases about to leave world map,but happily the get gold part never breaks so yaaaaaaaaaaay :) :) :) for kixeye