UNPL Aka United Players

Reaper8472
Reaper8472
Potential Threat
Joined May 2015 Posts: 28
hello there UNPL are looking to add new members to our alli we are new and a small group
only rules we have are dont hit insector or durn raids we also try to help the best we can durn raids and other things so if your interested message me or tiggaaarrrr
  • Reaper8472
    Reaper8472
    Potential Threat
    Joined May 2015 Posts: 28
    we are still looking for more member
  • James_E
    James_E
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jan 2012 Posts: 5
    hello there UNPL are looking to add new members to our alli we are new and a small group
    only rules we have are dont hit insector or durn raids we also try to help the best we can durn raids and other things so if your interested message me or tiggaaarrrr

• James_E
    James_E
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jan 2012 Posts: 5
    i'm back to playing after taking a few years off. I'm only a level 59 but I'm on every day and all times of the night. Just looking for a group to have fun and grow with. Have lots of questions about stuff that I forgotten.
  • young4ever
    young4ever
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jul 2013 Posts: 10
    hello   this is UNPL leader  if interested we are currently in sector 45. we are building our alliance to help others if we can and no chores required
  • SallowDK
    SallowDK
    Potential Threat
    Joined Dec 2014 Posts: 46
    interesting in a merge ?

• young4ever
    young4ever
    Greenhorn
    only if you join us

• SallowDK
    SallowDK
    Potential Threat
    Joined Dec 2014 Posts: 46
    edited 3 Mar 2019, 6:39AM
    You are 16 players and can hold 29 more players, (Totally 45) we are 37 :) witch of your 8 players you wanna kick? 
  • young4ever
    young4ever
    Greenhorn
    the innactive ones