Ian_W93
Greenhorn
Joined May 2014 Posts: 13
come on kixeye stop with the 1 hit only base 
  • FBHO
    FBHO
    Force to be Reckoned With
    Joined Jul 2013 Posts: 1,875
    They're not - that's why they increased the attack time on some of them. 
    It's to stop people from using their main to open the bases for their mini & for low levels that aren't ready for the big toys yet.
  • Vegeta9192001
    Vegeta9192001
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Nov 2013 Posts: 856
    when all players start doing bases by themselves without help from alt accounts
  • Ulrich Wastian
    Ulrich Wastian
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Aug 2012 Posts: 1,139
    when all players start doing bases by themselves without help from alt accounts
    but that's exactly what many fellow players have called for the whole time of kixeye ... that even beginners can play themselves!

Leave one wolf alive and the sheep are not safe

• Vegeta9192001
    Vegeta9192001
    Strike-force Captain
    you should be happy, in the old days each player had to do events alone with no help. if you couldnt do it, you couldnt have it, personally i liked that. it made you work for your things
    In my first event I got war  dog, in second elite riflemans, i third gladiator. Now even lv 2 can have all unique unlocked
  • Ulrich Wastian
    Ulrich Wastian
    Incursion Leader
    you should be happy, in the old days each player had to do events alone with no help. if you couldnt do it, you couldnt have it, personally i liked that. it made you work for your things
    In my first event I got war  dog, in second elite riflemans, i third gladiator. Now even lv 2 can have all unique unlocked
    ok, but with which npc-opponent did you have to fight back then ...

• Vegeta9192001
    Vegeta9192001
    Strike-force Captain
    in first event I was flattened by missiles,  in later events I had like days of repairs after event
  • Ulrich Wastian
    Ulrich Wastian
    Incursion Leader
    in first event I was flattened by missiles,  in later events I had like days of repairs after event
    yes, at the beginning of this game was much more fun and finally had over a million players in a thousand sectors ... I was already there and have witnessed it myself ...

• MaximiIian
    MaximiIian
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Apr 2013 Posts: 774
    so you basically want that some high-tier bases become accessible to anyone so that a level 35 player can have the same units and tech as a level 45 player? 
  • insideoutside
    insideoutside
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Mar 2015 Posts: 1,033
    Without the 1 hit bases this would only promote the beggars and players using there alt accounts to win the bases.They raised the timers on them so now we have a chance to do the bases without trying to beat the clock.As long as they keep the timers in place im ok with the single attacks.
  • Ulrich Wastian
    Ulrich Wastian
    Incursion Leader
    so you basically want that some high-tier bases become accessible to anyone so that a level 35 player can have the same units and tech as a level 45 player? 
    what does the level of a player in this game have to do with the firepower or the composition of his army? not even the defense-power of his base ...

• richard.wadzinskijr
    richard.wadzinskijr
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined May 2013 Posts: 175
    1 hit bases are BS  you work hard in it and 1/2 way done and get disconnected and poof all down the drain but a high repair bill all for a migraine dammit ! something needs to change !
  • FBHO
    FBHO
    Also don't forget the amount of videos being posted with the Deena end attack exploit. 
    The more that stuff is done the more we will get 1-hit bases...
  • Ulrich Wastian
    Ulrich Wastian
    Incursion Leader
    only at some point is the pain threshold reached ... simply makes these bases no more ... the one because these need nothing more and the other because they do not make it ...

• william c sanchez
    william c sanchez
    Potential Threat
    Joined Jan 2016 Posts: 84
    i do agree hate the one time hit bases make it hard since i have to do it in a fix time and cant make more missles to do

william
  • Adel-Tech
    Adel-Tech
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Jan 2019 Posts: 173

You cant do a base in 14 minutes?

War isn't won by having the latest tech, but by using what you have in ways you haven't used them before
  • Ulrich Wastian
    Ulrich Wastian
    Incursion Leader
    only the question is wrong ... how many of the players can and master this kind of bases in 14 minutes ...

• FBHO
    FBHO
    Adel-Tech said:

You cant do a base in 14 minutes?

Some people don't have the toys to do these bases. 
    Others want to end attack every time they get into trouble, or they want to use the Deena exploit. 
  • WISHYOUWOULD
    WISHYOUWOULD
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 1,088
    they are demoralizing. it doesnt make me want to try harder it makes me not want to do any of them. i dont know which bases are which asd i was gone for a few years. so im often disappointed to find i just wasted 2 toons on a base that resets 
    "Okay,now let's try to get an answer from someone who isnt a complete  r.etard"-Mr Garrison
  • it will fitz
    it will fitz
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 1,715
    hey, remember when we HAD to do the defensive rounds in events to get ahead, or when we HAD to do the entire event on our own? with not skipping or help from anyone?

I do

and now they extended the rare 1 hit base times! *TRIGGERED!*