game changing suggestion

Neil Crosby
Neil Crosby
Minor Nuisance
Joined Sep 2011 Posts: 111
CM CHRIS COMMUNITY MANGER, Can you relay an ideal to kix, to maybe make 1 of the 5 world a free for all world that allows anything to be sunk, that means even the cooler, a lot of people didn't snipe but then a lot did, all their is now is base hitting and the only hull's that can attack is conquer the game is at crossroads with me and other, it needs to have something like this done, thank you very much for considing this suggestion, long live BP!
  • Neil Crosby
    Neil Crosby
    Minor Nuisance
    please take 1 of the 5 worlds and turn it into a free for all anything can be hit, anything can be sunk, their really no fleet vs fleet, the only thing going on is base hitting, you need to be aable to hit other hulls besides Conq hulls, not everybody snipes, the game is at a crossroads with a lot of people
  • Neil Crosby
    Neil Crosby
    Minor Nuisance
    take one of the 5 worlds and turn it into a anything goes sector, anything can be hit even the cooler floating, their really is any fleet vs flt, except for the conquer hull, WOW game is boring for a lot of people need to listen to the people not the cated  ones, CM please lets hear back

• Yabanut
    Yabanut
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Apr 2015 Posts: 199
    Did you not ready the post the other day about Interceptors, a new class of ships for PvP on the Sea's, guess this could be for players like yourself, as i can only see coiners, or alliances building these because of the new map targets that will also be out for them with bonuses to whoever have control of them. This also reminds me of a post ages ago asking for a world to be for PvE only, will never happen.......lol
  • Ser_Gregor_Clegane
    Ser_Gregor_Clegane
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Nov 2015 Posts: 2,580
    OP, that's NEVER going to happen, especially with the sector reconsolidation that occurred some fair time ago.

Sniping was removed because it wasn't exactly a "fair fight" any more.

We're not talking about some subs going out & sinking a fleet or 2 until hunted down or baited to hit the wrong fleet, like in the past, but Tier 7 conq fleets going around sinking chore fleets with little risk to themselves, or if they were sunk, much less repair time than for a chore fleet.

A standard chore fleet has around a 20 to 25 hour repair, YOU might be able to afford that, however, others can't. So all it takes is some pansy hiding in a bubble to go around sinking fleets, & never mind it sets someone back a day or so in their chores, or misses out on a TLC that they'd been struggling with because some **** could sink them with little risk to themselves.

If you really, really, REALLY want to do some FvF, why don't you petition Kixeye to revamp the Arena, where there USED to be competition in the FvF side of things?

For a whole week you've added to your post here, obviously it's never going anywhere if a Mod hasn't chimed in.. Maybe you should PM CM Chris this link and ask him for the Arena to be re-opened instead, with some VERY compelling reasons why--& not just because "The game is boring because I can't snipe & get hate mail any more" as you'll get no sympathy, I suspect. In communications, I've found him to be very helpful, and honestly, he's probably your best bet in this regard.

But trust me, sniping is NEVER going to come back, it's only just been removed ffs. That part of the game is over, like other parts in the game have come & gone, learn to adapt, get over it, & if the game is boring to you, well, you know what to do, right? Make it interesting :wink:
    I specialize in wife removal, crushing heads & just violence in general.
    I fear nothing, your pixels are nothing compared to my physical might (8'0", 420lb)