Base defence toon

Norwaykiller
Norwaykiller
Greenhorn
Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 1
Hey i just wonder about base toon and this faction stuff. i have survivors faction CC and base toon all technicals BUT in bunkers i got shooters and drakons so i wonder if drakons affect the boost units in base get. I also wonder about the same from the units come out of factories. do they have to be survivors aswell ? Thanx for answers :no_mouth :)
  • Maximus The 1 n Only
    Maximus The 1 n Only
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Apr 2016 Posts: 160
    Hey i just wonder about base toon and this faction stuff. i have survivors faction CC and base toon all technicals BUT in bunkers i got shooters and drakons so i wonder if drakons affect the boost units in base get. I also wonder about the same from the units come out of factories. do they have to be survivors aswell ? Thanx for answers :no_mouth :)
    To gain the benefits of your Faction, all units defending your base must be of the same faction. That goes for War Production Units, and Units in Bunkers. :^) I hope that helps.
    That Fair Player You Dread
  • Lonly Knight
    Lonly Knight
    Greenhorn
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 19
    It does. 
    And they do have to be the same faction.

• Darkshadows2069
    Darkshadows2069
    WC Mod
    Joined May 2014 Posts: 1,434
    The only thing that does not affection your faction alignment boots/buffs is the drone silos. Even the war production from the barracks and war factory will affect them.  everything else in your base platoon has to be the same faction alignment as you are.

Community Rules: <CLICK HERE>
    Submit a Support Ticket:  <CLICK HERE>
  • molly.ericsson.526
    molly.ericsson.526
    Greenhorn
    Joined Oct 2014 Posts: 5
    Base defence toon *=?
  • boogeyman420
    boogeyman420
    Greenhorn
    Joined Dec 2014 Posts: 6
    how many heros can you have in your base at once 

• Darkshadows2069
    Darkshadows2069
    WC Mod
    Joined May 2014 Posts: 1,434
    That would depend on the level of some of the units.. once  Max, Weaver and Skipjack are level 6 you can have all 3 of them in your base plus one more. So you can have a total of 4 .   Note:  this is only for Max, Weaver and Skipjack currently that once they are level 6 you can have all those 3 in your base and and another hero. 

Community Rules: <CLICK HERE>
    Submit a Support Ticket:  <CLICK HERE>