Battle Pirates 2

Eby Jacob
Eby Jacob
Minor Nuisance
Joined Dec 2012 Posts: 160
edited 3 Feb 2017, 2:15PM
Before commenting, know that this is just a theoretical question/poll, I have no hope in my mind this will make them create a Battle Pirates 2.

I stopped playing Battle Pirates around two years ago, I did come on a tiny bit here and then, but shortly stopped, I couldn't keep up with the game, playing the 1-2 hours or so a day I normally would, even with coining fleet repairs, it got to the point where you'd have to spend a ton of money or a ton of time of time AND money to keep up.

I think most of us can agree the game was more enjoyable and playable about 3-4 years ago, builds and cost of things continued to rise, I don't know if they've added anything to help out with the troubling issues recently(2016-2017), but I know they've tried to.

So, how many of you would want a Battle Pirates 2, heavily based on the original Battle Pirates of course, before voting no because you are a heavy coiner and don't want your money you've spent on this game to go to waste, remember this is theoretical, so please don't let your current state/base change your vote.
Lv 54 Sector 353
Feel free to attack me

Battle Pirates 2 37 votes

Yes
81%
BrianLongShankkimmernAndrew Van TonderJohnBrownEby Jacobjj.berendrechtJustin_H883Rover48ahabrsdStevemac2Jason.Smith49Emperor Vadermichael.underwood.5jack.manners.14Max_H604CharlieEssieronald.evenskixeyeuser_1370660590900_31650_1471463013ckatie777Jesper_L_progamer 30 votes
No
18%
fluFFy2007raydendarren.slee.16HowHighR.VindictivesmellsfishySlow_Moving_Target 7 votes
  • DukeNukem01
    DukeNukem01
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Apr 2015 Posts: 244
    Yes
    Mostly it would be something new and hopefully fun.  Not because i think it stinks the way it is now.  I happen to one of the ones that likes it now.
  • Emperor Vader
    Emperor Vader
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Aug 2013 Posts: 221
    Yes
    I would say Yes if they move it away from being a flash based game. Maybe that would help with some of the game issues.
  • Shiba
    Shiba
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Dec 2011 Posts: 3,575
    I disagree it was more fun back then.. 

Now, you do not NEED to coin the fleets to say up to date, we get soo many build tokens for free its not funny.   It is easier, and cheaper to play now then it ever has.  

IDK about a BP2, but I would support a move to Unity, or some other engine to get away from flash. 

• fluFFy2007
    fluFFy2007
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Jun 2012 Posts: 436
    No
    not gonna happen 100%
    i refuse to coin. i'll wait
  • jarrodskufca1
    jarrodskufca1
    Greenhorn
    Joined Sep 2018 Posts: 8
    Yes
    You don't know. They could do it. I want them to do it.
  • Stanooo
    Stanooo
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Dec 2016 Posts: 103
    Yes
    I am quite a clever retired engineer with degee lever education, but the game now has too many variables to keep up with, make the design of a hull almost impossible. just now kixeye are introducing a new factor simlar to ranking by calling it upgardes this is just a step too far and I will be leaving shortly as I can no longer spend all day building, ranking and collecting just to try keep up. the game should be based on players spending around 3 hrs per day No more. I would play a new game as long as Kixeye are not running the show.