Cargo Fleets

Justin_H246
Justin_H246
Greenhorn
Joined Mar 2019 Posts: 1
my buddy Judge opens cargo fleets for me and I don't think it is going to be worth it for him or me to open cargo fleets if I cant get all of me resources. my fleet gets full I recall just to come back to the same cargo fleet and get nothing else from in losing so much resources really annoying honestly. 
  • kb8sfb
    kb8sfb
    Greenhorn
    Joined Dec 2017 Posts: 15
    You have to remember that it matters how big your fleet is, to the amount of cargo you can haul back to your base.  Sometimes it takes alot of trips to gather cargo.  Use more than one fleet to gather cargo.  If you do alot of Forsaken Missions, resources can be gathered this way also and usually comes in faster, in higher quantities.  You get the FM points as well.  Rome wasn't built in a day.  Happy Hunting!
  • Lakhbir Singh
    Lakhbir Singh
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Aug 2011 Posts: 315
    kb8sfb said:
    You have to remember that it matters how big your fleet is, to the amount of cargo you can haul back to your base.  Sometimes it takes alot of trips to gather cargo.  Use more than one fleet to gather cargo.  If you do alot of Forsaken Missions, resources can be gathered this way also and usually comes in faster, in higher quantities.  You get the FM points as well.  Rome wasn't built in a day.  Happy Hunting!
    "Rome wasn't built in a day. Happy Hunting"... love it...lol..
    COOT is recruiting; please PM Scorpious_DOW for details