This is NOT the forum for War Commander web. For that forum, go here: https://www.kixeye.com/forum/categories/war-commander

War Commander: Rogue Assault is a new mobile title from KIXEYE. Any topics created that are not about WC:RA will be moved to the appropriate forum.

I have trouble buying gold

cry worck
cry worck
Greenhorn
Joined May 2014 Posts: 3
I can not buy the gold I want to solve as soon as

• VIP_MAX
    VIP_MAX
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Oct 2014 Posts: 130

I have the same problem and no response to support the game to solve it

© WC. & TARD ® 
    █║▌│█│║▌║││█║▌║▌║
    Verified FROM . EGY
  • DOBBA PHOENIX
    DOBBA PHOENIX
    WC Mod
    Joined Oct 2012 Posts: 1,600
    I have sent both of you a PM. In the meantime, if you are eligible please send in a support ticket. 
    I am a KIXEYE Moderator but NOT a KIXEYE Employee. I am
    simply a player just like everyone of you all. Please keep your comments
    constructive, on point, and without violating the TOS or rules of the forums.
    For a list of some of the things not tolerated on this post,
    please review the community forum rules which can be found at this link. www.kixeye.com/forum/discussion/530465
    To send a support ticket, please visit this link. https://warcommander.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new
  • cry worck
    cry worck
    Greenhorn
    mi too  ihave problem for responce to support the game
  • onefive
    onefive
    Potential Threat
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 35
    you must call number at bottom of pay screen. if you use more than one card you can run into problems getting gold. they only want you to use one card only. this fix the problem for me by now only use same card.
  • MK5SV2
    MK5SV2
    Greenhorn
    Joined May 2014 Posts: 10
    That's a new one. With all of the glitches this game has, it has NEVER had a gold purchase glitch! lol
  • VIP_MAX
    VIP_MAX
    Minor Nuisance
    I have sent both of you a PM. In the meantime, if you are eligible please send in a support ticket. 
    I know the conditions of the service well and this is a topic for discussion 

You must inform the designated support to resolve the problem by bringing the case to take action to resolve it
     © WC. & TARD ® 
    █║▌│█│║▌║││█║▌║▌║
    Verified FROM . EGY
  • VIP_MAX
    VIP_MAX
    Minor Nuisance
    onefive said:
    you must call number at bottom of pay screen. if you use more than one card you can run into problems getting gold. they only want you to use one card only. this fix the problem for me by now only use same card.
    The purchase page shows me an error I'm having this problem from the beginning of the game 
     © WC. & TARD ® 
    █║▌│█│║▌║││█║▌║▌║
    Verified FROM . EGY
  • it will fitz
    it will fitz
    Force to be Reckoned With
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 1,859
    every time I purchase gold ... my bank account gets lower!!!  FIX THIS!!!!
  • cry worck
    cry worck
    Greenhorn

any reponce about my broblem