Newbie Q's

Pete Kuzda
Pete Kuzda
Greenhorn
Joined Jan 2019 Posts: 8
Hey good people,

So Im still very new to this game. Am a level 51 player now who has his base finally ready to start producing ships. I started with 5 Bat Rays given to me by the game for something or other since then I Have a built a Rhino,  built a Malice and am doing my first Icebreaker now.   I just threw a ton of weapons on the first 2 without realizing that an engine might be a great idea! (That new enough for ya?) and so Im wondering where I can find information on building ships that will help me move forward. I know I need to suit them to type of ship like a siege ship or garrison etc and I want the most current info as a lot of what I read I have found to be old and passe by now.  Any suggestions?
  • Kids Jaman Now
    Kids Jaman Now
    Potential Threat
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 70
    i just back at last december same like u i started with free bats other fleet i have is junk these day. i take the 30 coins icebreaker from kix limited offer (someone in sector advice to farm fm)
    the best source of info i got from
    1. youtube
    2. sector
  • Scooby Gc8
    Scooby Gc8
    Potential Threat
    Joined Oct 2013 Posts: 75
    i returned at the end of januari after 3 years... level 58 when i returned. I did not get any free bat rays... Why did everyone get free rays before 2019 :(
  • Kids Jaman Now
    Kids Jaman Now
    Potential Threat
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 70
    i returned at the end of januari after 3 years... level 58 when i returned. I did not get any free bat rays... Why did everyone get free rays before 2019 :(
    as far as i know its a timed reward for those who login around december, forgot the date tho