tier 8 prizes

Hernani_V3
Hernani_V3
Greenhorn
Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 8
tier 8
I think that the content in the tier prizes were wrong i had to waste 150 gold and 40 million points to get phantom shrike that i didnt want just to get the raid hull at 20 million. I know that phantom ships usually cost more but having to pay 40 million to be able to go for a 20 million it cost almost 200 coins to get it. i dont think the balance of target/fleet damage wasnt right damage too high= costly raid
  • Kids Jaman Now
    Kids Jaman Now
    Potential Threat
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 49
    u got 2 problem

1. u dont have time or didnt want to spend ur time to play the raid, but its ok cuz u had coins  :)
    2. u have very very bad build of erads, bad build = costly raid but its ok cuz once again u had coins  :D
  • Hernani_V3
    Hernani_V3
    Greenhorn
    speed 5 CL4 Cannon system 5 Siege target 4 Siege batt 4 Welded barrel with devestator cannon rank3 vetran level hulls except Brutal was recruit 3. a good build as far as i know it was costing about 8 coins a set 80s

• Kids Jaman Now
    Kids Jaman Now
    Potential Threat
    is it the best spec you can put on ur erads ?
    what armor u have put on it ?
    and most important is it a full fleet ?
    cuz each 80's target are insta rep on base
    i dont want u think im better than u, i just want u to have an easy raid next month (less coins for sure)
    cuz this raid with not even a perfect build and drive i spent 0 coins but yeah i spent a lot time of course lol
  • Hernani_V3
    Hernani_V3
    Greenhorn
    i had 2 FICR folded D6C D6R with CL4 special

• Kids Jaman Now
    Kids Jaman Now
    Potential Threat
    mine has bal resistor,CL4,Nuke 3,high vel rounds,siege battery 4,welded barrel and all FICR armor
    with flag tank 1 set of tier 9 cost 1h rep will be less if i had lucky or more when shet happen  :s
    not the best build but i got 466M with 0 coins spend and help randow low lvl in sec get his shiny new toy erads prep 20 set of 80's ( kix gonna hate me :D  )
  • Hernani_V3
    Hernani_V3
    Greenhorn
    thanks looks like a refit for next raid

• Hernani_V3
    Hernani_V3
    Greenhorn
    thanks for you info Kids what was your build for brutal 
  • Aipaloovik
    Aipaloovik
    Potential Threat
    Joined Jun 2012 Posts: 89
    speed 5 CL4 Cannon system 5 Siege target 4 Siege batt 4 Welded barrel with devestator cannon rank3 vetran level hulls except Brutal was recruit 3. a good build as far as i know it was costing about 8 coins a set 80s

that is a garbage build my erads do a set of 104-106 for 3 gold

Aipaloovik

• Kids Jaman Now
    Kids Jaman Now
    Potential Threat
    thanks for you info Kids what was your build for brutal 
    same build like erads, but maybe will refit em all again (neverends refit) changing welded barel with hyper 30 and siege baterry 4 with ballistic battery
  • Hernani_V3
    Hernani_V3
    Greenhorn
    constant refitting is the game now days not got ball.batt.but thanks anyway

• TomBrooklyn
    TomBrooklyn
    Master Tactician
    Joined Oct 2012 Posts: 2,401
    Thread title told me little.   

First line of first para left me uninformed and confused.

Rest of para left me wondering what this was about.