turret levels

RAKODA
RAKODA
Potential Threat
Joined Jun 2015 Posts: 52
edited 30 Oct 2018, 8:35PM
I restarted after a while of not playing but like to know what level dose your turret have to be in order to put like blunder bust or some of the turrets in the bounty or raid. Also all the research you have to do to get turrets up in levels is B.S why cant you just upgrade with out all the research in labs for different metals, I noticed it raises your level when really you haven't done anything to improve your base, the amount of time to do research takes weeks. I think KIXs need to rework this part.
  • assaultcow
    assaultcow
    Potential Threat
    Joined Mar 2018 Posts: 44
    edited 30 Oct 2018, 8:34PM
    tier 7 weapons  will fit on a lvl8 turret but with no specials or armour (so lvl9 recommended), tier 6.5 can have specials and armour on lvl8, think they are min lvl7 turrets to hold them if i remember right.
  • Carlos_DaPoof
    Carlos_DaPoof
    Master Tactician
    Joined Mar 2018 Posts: 2,098
    No sense in reducing resource and research requirements now that the majority of players have already done it....
    " I see no solid discussion or argument. Just whining and name calling. You pose no reason or logic to back up your position and can't articulate a reason why "
  • RAKODA
    RAKODA
    Potential Threat
    No sense in reducing resource and research requirements now that the majority of players have already done it....
    they are changing things now that players have done in the past, also new players are coming in & maybe if things worked differently would help in keeping new players in game.
  • Carlos_DaPoof
    Carlos_DaPoof
    Master Tactician
    RAKODA said:
    they are changing things now that players have done in the past, also new players are coming in & maybe if things worked differently would help in keeping new players in game.
    but it absolutely cheapens the effort that current players have made to get there.
    they could do it...you could too.
    no real reason why you can't
    " I see no solid discussion or argument. Just whining and name calling. You pose no reason or logic to back up your position and can't articulate a reason why "
  • RAKODA
    RAKODA
    Potential Threat
    RAKODA said:
    but it absolutely cheapens the effort that current players have made to get there.
    true but how many have left the game over the years?? It has been a large number from all the dead bases I have seen in short time I have played. why did they have to raise the limit to hit a base from 50 to level 80. Maybe your to narrow minded to understand just because you & others did it that way doesn't mean it is right or can't be changed to give players a better chance my guess your a coiner that in the years liked to hit lower bases because you to much of a coward to hit higher levels.
  • Carlos_DaPoof
    Carlos_DaPoof
    Master Tactician
    RAKODA said:
    RAKODA said:
    true but how many have left the game over the years?? It has been a large number from all the dead bases I have seen in short time I have played. why did they have to raise the limit to hit a base from 50 to level 80. Maybe your to narrow minded to understand just because you & others did it that way doesn't mean it is right or can't be changed to give players a better chance my guess your a coiner that in the years liked to hit lower bases because you to much of a coward to hit higher levels.
    it has nothing to do with "right"
    it has nothing to do with what level player can hit who
    it has nothing to do with players who have left the game or the number of dead bases on the map

it is possible to do the way it is. 
    this is a fact - proven by all the level 8+ OP bases out there....bases that were raised to that level by players who put in more time and effort than you seem willing to.
    you just don't like it.
    that isn't reason enough to change it.
    your insults mean nothing.
    you only seek to cheapen the efforts of other players.
    shame on you

• RAKODA
    RAKODA
    Potential Threat
    RAKODA said:
    RAKODA said:
    it has nothing to do with players who have left the game or the number of dead bases on the map

this is a fact - proven by all the level 8+ OP bases out there....bases that were raised to that level by players who put in more time and effort than you seem willing to.
    you just don't like it.
    shame on you

RAKODA said:
    RAKODA said:

you just don't like it.
    shame on you

your only a level 20 troll go talk **** to someone else .
  • Carlos_DaPoof
    Carlos_DaPoof
    Master Tactician
    RAKODA said:
    RAKODA said:
    RAKODA said:

you just don't like it.
    shame on you

RAKODA said:
    RAKODA said:

you just don't like it.
    shame on you

your only a level 20 troll go talk **** to someone else .
    Have fun playing the game, mate.....
  • TomBrooklyn
    TomBrooklyn
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Oct 2012 Posts: 2,563
    edited 19 Feb 2019, 4:43AM
    RAKODA said:...why did they have to raise the limit to hit a base from 50 to level 80. 
    I never knew it as 50.  When I used to play it was 40.  I had a lot of fun hitting bases until I reached 40.   Then I took a lot of revenge.