Killing Herald

DASKRUZR93
DASKRUZR93
Greenhorn
Joined May 2017 Posts: 5
WHAT IS THE BEST DEFENCE AGAINST THIS BIG BLIMP?
  • PhantomLoki
    PhantomLoki
    Potential Threat
    Joined Nov 2013 Posts: 44
    Harald only hit by Anti air ONLY units. Rocket workshopped Technicals work best. If you are defending in person. 
    I know nothing that kills Harald if you get attacked while off line. I have had Harald kill me off line no matter what I have in base defending. My base stocked full of anti air 'only' units still gets wiped by Harald if I am off line.
  • nametagg0
    nametagg0
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Jan 2016 Posts: 4,348
    fusion hunter turrets and rocket technicals are your best bet
    Image result for free to play vs pay to win gif

"the optimist looks up and loses his footing.
      the pessimist looks down and loses the path
      the strategist looks forward and adjusts accordingly" 
  • drag0nsun
    drag0nsun
    Master Tactician
    Joined Jun 2014 Posts: 2,341
    this is a good topic to look into seeing the next op unit the shepherd  is like the hearld   now it was noted that all anti air units/turrets can hit the hearld but not everything damages the thing  well  now the next question if you are going to be undefended in base or defended if its undefended i would get hunters and fusion turrets up in lv  they do the best damage   i would also lv up your war factory so you can use hades ( you can use seekers as well but they take to long to get to )  to deploy   defended R technicals are the best they can down an omega herald very quickly  even at lv 1 and without tech  another trick is to have your base somewhat spread out so you can withstand the splash from the heralds bombs .  one last point most commanders now even lower lvs ( i think they are  alts anyways )  dont use the herald by its self they will deploy a sige  or some ground units to help distract/ defend  so in other words dont set up your base just to defend vs a hearld