Looking For Players

Bigbossman11
Bigbossman11
Minor Nuisance
Joined Aug 2012 Posts: 143
We are a bunch of guys that were playing War Commander before the world map. We are a group that likes to have fun. We are searching for players that want to be on a good team. We will help you. If interested we are "The Old Guard". Send me a message.
  • Hoof Ronnie
    Hoof Ronnie
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jul 2012 Posts: 11
    are you americans?

• Bigbossman11
    Bigbossman11
    Minor Nuisance
    American and British

• Bigbossman11
    Bigbossman11
    Minor Nuisance
    We Accept all players that are interested and can follow the group rules. Most are high level players. We are looking for high level players but are willing to take on lower levels after vetting.

• Green_Menace
    Green_Menace
    Potential Threat
    Joined Mar 2014 Posts: 41
    What would your stance be in game... I.E AAF KT TP WWW ? 

• Bigbossman11
    Bigbossman11
    Minor Nuisance
    AAF allied

• Green_Menace
    Green_Menace
    Potential Threat
    Joined Mar 2014 Posts: 41
    I wish you all the best in your game bud :) 
  • Bigbossman11
    Bigbossman11
    Minor Nuisance
    same to you

• Tornado1977
    Tornado1977
    Greenhorn
    Joined Dec 2018 Posts: 1

I'm looking to get back into the game after being absent for 3 years. I'm wondering if my base has been deleted from kixeye?

• spaceone2
    spaceone2
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jun 2017 Posts: 8
    well then come on back 

• eddy.bulic.7
    eddy.bulic.7
    Greenhorn
    Joined Nov 2013 Posts: 3

I'm looking to get back into the game after being absent for 3 years. I'm wondering if my base has been deleted from kixeye?

You are welcome to join us in sector 114. Our Clan is what remains of the old Pandemic Clan now renamed BIOHAZARD. We have a good independent sector, that will help you get up to speed.
  • spaceone2
    spaceone2
    Greenhorn
    We are a bunch of guys that were playing War Commander before the world map. We are a group that likes to have fun. We are searching for players that want to be on a good team. We will help you. If interested we are "The Old Guard". Send me a message.
    Hello old guard I to started to play this game on facebook back in 1997 and it was completely different from todays game. I love the old way when rouge bases would attack us to gain new toys and experience.

• spaceone2
    spaceone2
    Greenhorn
    My main account is spockman in the game I am in sector 94 

• Bigbossman11
    Bigbossman11
    Minor Nuisance

probably not ...just log in to check

• Bigbossman11
    Bigbossman11
    Minor Nuisance

Send me a message if you would like to join us...We can help
    spaceone2 said:

spaceone2 said:

spaceone2 said:

spaceone2 said:

spaceone2 said:

• Bigbossman11
    Bigbossman11
    Minor Nuisance
    Anyone wishing to join us just send me a message and I will tell you where to come. We will help you and the group is growing fast
  • spaceone2
    spaceone2
    Greenhorn

You are welcome to join us in sector 114. Our Clan is what remains of the old Pandemic Clan now renamed BIOHAZARD. We have a good independent sector, that will help you get up to speed.
    Eddie you could come to join me in 94 as a Ace which is always welcome 

• Bigbossman11
    Bigbossman11
    Minor Nuisance
    Right now we are helping a lot of players that haven't played in a while get back up to speed.
  • Bigbossman11
    Bigbossman11
    Minor Nuisance

• Bigbossman11
    Bigbossman11
    Minor Nuisance

Or you could bring your guys and join me
  • sid765
    sid765
    Greenhorn
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 5
    edited 20 Dec 2018, 6:44AM
    I am lvl 44. was playing the game earlier but then quit..now back after 1 year before 1 month...missed lot of units but tried hard day and night..have many Omega units...current infamy is more than 6000....good fighter....but my main units are not elite even...Herald...Seige...Blackout, Darkstorm...all standard...no romero...but 6 parts of Nova...Inform me if i am welcomed....
  • Bigbossman11
    Bigbossman11
    Minor Nuisance
    sid765 said:
    I am lvl 44. was playing the game earlier but then quit..now back after 1 year before 1 month...missed lot of units but tried hard day and night..have many Omega units...current infamy is more than 6000....good fighter....but my main units are not elite even...Herald...Seige...Blackout, Darkstorm...all standard...no romero...but 6 parts of Nova...Inform me if i am welcomed....
    Come and join us bro. We are in sector 80 and currently building with a lot of high level Old School players. Everyone helps each other and the group is a great group to be part of. Ask for NemOG. 
  • sid765
    sid765
    Greenhorn
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 5
    After event I will come to sector 80. Add me on fb with name Malik Noor with a picture of an Eagle. My game name is Eagle and currently in sector 130.
  • MrBeers
    MrBeers
    Potential Threat
    Joined Sep 2012 Posts: 83
    i remember them days no world map ;)

IF YOU CANT DO IT  YOU AINT READY FOR IT. So stop begging
  • Bigbossman11
    Bigbossman11
    Minor Nuisance
    nobody's begging
  • T7utmos-Mini
    T7utmos-Mini
    Greenhorn
    Joined May 2018 Posts: 11
    spaceone2 said:
    Hello old guard I to started to play this game on facebook back in 1997 

Did you use to play it on MS-DOS ? 
  • Bigbossman11
    Bigbossman11
    Minor Nuisance
    sid765 said:
    After event I will come to sector 80. Add me on fb with name Malik Noor with a picture of an Eagle. My game name is Eagle and currently in sector 130.
    sid765 said:
    Sector 52
  • Bigbossman11
    Bigbossman11
    Minor Nuisance
    We are in sector 52 and ask for NemOG

• Bigbossman11
    Bigbossman11
    Minor Nuisance
    spaceone2 said:

come to 52 and ask for NemOG
  • texas 420
    texas 420
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jan 2019 Posts: 4
    rank 27 gal currently in sec 28, looking to be with an elite rule following sector protection clan. not interested in killing innocents but protecting clan and sector.  not powerful enough to be much help but will get there.  2nd time around in game.  been a few years.  if you dont mind a stong willed warrior woman then let me know and thanks
  • Hoof Ronnie
    Hoof Ronnie
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jul 2012 Posts: 11
    spaceone2 said:
    Hello old guard I to started to play this game on facebook back in 1997 and it was completely different from todays game. I love the old way when rouge bases would attack us to gain new toys and experience.

what sector are you in i would like to join