looking for a new alliance

Admiral Hawk
Admiral Hawk
Potential Threat
Joined Aug 2018 Posts: 48
this is gonna sound strange I am a lvl 90 who is looking for an alliance in a sector that is somewhat quiet lol, like that exists after the sector consolidation I am an active player willing to help where i can however i took 2 years off and am slowly building back up. any help would be appreciated
  • Lakhbir Singh
    Lakhbir Singh
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Aug 2011 Posts: 300
    COOT is recruiting; lemme know if you're interested; we're in sector 50 atm
    COOT is recruiting; please PM Scorpious_DOW for details
  • Draknor_WFU
    Draknor_WFU
    Potential Threat
    Joined May 2014 Posts: 28
    PSAHR are looking for players we are an alliance of 12 we have all took time off and working to build each other back up you are welcome to join us

• Wolf805
    Wolf805
    Greenhorn
    Joined Dec 2014 Posts: 4
    TSWM in sector 7 is always looking to welcome new and returning players. Some of us have also taken a few years off from the game and are returning. We help each other with tips, tricks, and build help
  • Nauti By Nature
    Nauti By Nature
    Potential Threat
    Joined Dec 2012 Posts: 29
    edited 24 Jan 2019, 4:21AM
    2mad is recruting :)
    must be able to get AP each week,, and have some decent hulls
  • Wolf805
    Wolf805
    Greenhorn
    Joined Dec 2014 Posts: 4
    Where is 2mad? Im currently in sector 7
  • The Hooligan
    The Hooligan
    Potential Threat
    Joined Apr 2013 Posts: 49
    this is gonna sound strange I am a lvl 90 who is looking for an alliance in a sector that is somewhat quiet lol, like that exists after the sector consolidation I am an active player willing to help where i can however i took 2 years off and am slowly building back up. any help would be appreciated
    Was there myself 5 months ago Adm Hawk, and it took me a bit to catch up. Nast1 is recruiting Active players of all types. Our home sector is 52 and we would gladly like to bring you aboard. We have all types of players. The core group travels, hits in-sector out of sector and basically does whatever we want. But we also have players that love PVE and stay at home and keep the fires burning. We don't care your style of play, all are welcome. If you are interested I can send you an Invite