Stuck in sector 159.

chirstine.winnie
chirstine.winnie
Greenhorn
Joined May 2013 Posts: 2
I am stuck in sector 159 missed out on VXP FM well pretty Much everything i can not do on the map as i am low tide grounded .
  • BattlePirate_BlackShark
    BattlePirate_BlackShark
    Master Tactician
    Joined Sep 2011 Posts: 2,014
    How did you manage it, that you stuck in sector 159, if there are only 100 sectors total now (20 per world after the consolidation) ?
    BlackShark        Born in Sector 429

Decoding Pirateslangword "F.A.R.M." = Foolish Amateur Reaches Midgame
  • chirstine.winnie
    chirstine.winnie
    Greenhorn
    Joined May 2013 Posts: 2
    I tried jumping to a location that was not shut off and boom here i sit for 2 weeks lol..

• SSQUID
    SSQUID
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Mar 2014 Posts: 1,095
    edited 21 Jan 2019, 5:02PM
    How did you manage it, that you stuck in sector 159, if there are only 100 sectors total now (20 per world after the consolidation) ?
    there was and still is i guess a bug with relocating to old bookmarks(prolly friends list)
    leaving ya in limbo

the OP needs to file a ticket ,if he cant he needs to make a post in community support
    either way they will get it sorted im sure

good luck
  • BattlePirate_BlackShark
    BattlePirate_BlackShark
    Master Tactician
    Joined Sep 2011 Posts: 2,014
    edited 21 Jan 2019, 5:23PM
    I tried jumping to a location that was not shut off and boom here i sit for 2 weeks lol..

I guess, that after some months of inactivity, you will be able to load the game again without problems,
    because your base should respawn on a randomn location.

That would be the way for noncoiners, because without coining (50 bucks total) you will not be able to send a ticket.
    BlackShark        Born in Sector 429

Decoding Pirateslangword "F.A.R.M." = Foolish Amateur Reaches Midgame
  • SnickerBP
    SnickerBP
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 1,210
    as someone stated try either putting in a ticket or community forum... OR you make a lvl 1 and put in a ticket referencing your player ID on your main and see if they actually fix it hten... its osmething they know about and I thought they wiped out everyones boommarks to prevent... guess not.