Help me find my fleet please

follow.tiffers
follow.tiffers
Skilled Warrior
Joined Jun 2013 Posts: 464
I have 2 skyfire fleets, 1 for map targets and 1 for expedition. They have different armor and specials. I can't figure out what specials I have because the GIANT STATS BOX THAT DOESN'T NEED TO BE THERE blocks my ability to see the specials/ armor. This is full screen so shut up. This has been an issue for years and continues to be ignored.

"First, I want to make it clear that our users are the lifeblood of this game. Your happiness is our primary objective and everything that we do to improve the game is aimed at increasing it."  Will Harbin. CEO, Kixeye.
  • The Qing
    The Qing
    Master Tactician
    Joined Dec 2013 Posts: 2,254

you know you can just put the ship in the fleet slot, then click on the ship to see its build, right?

you can also tell what specials a ship has by looking at its resistances, combat speed, turn speed and damage boost stats, but that will require a little more brainpower and effort.

It's only game, why you have to be mad?
  • michael_ v
    michael_ v
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Oct 2014 Posts: 503
    edited 17 Jan 2019, 5:12AM
    2 ways u can go  if u zoom out to about 75% u should be able to see  or u can click on the ship instead of hovering over it 

• d.scott.hewitt
    d.scott.hewitt
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 3,179

@The Qing said:
    you know you can just put the ship in the fleet slot, then click on the ship to see its build, right?

you can also tell what specials a ship has by looking at its resistances, combat speed, turn speed and damage boost stats, but that will require a little more brainpower and effort.

This. Click the Ship

There 10 types of people. Those who understand binary and those who don't.
  • Steve L
    Steve L
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Sep 2011 Posts: 446

You could always edit the name of the fleet slot so it says expedition instead of fleet 5.

• xXMorphineXx
    xXMorphineXx
    Potential Threat
    Joined Mar 2018 Posts: 59
    Lol...
    War does not determine who is right - only who is left.