Looking for an Alli

Geminiman1969
Geminiman1969
Minor Nuisance
Joined Mar 2016 Posts: 116
I am a lvl 95, I play everyday. Looking for an active alli with little to no rules. Want to play and have fun. Still trying to play catch up with this game. Need help with ship builds and advice for base. 
  • Lakhbir Singh
    Lakhbir Singh
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Aug 2011 Posts: 315
    we're recruiting atm; if you're interested pm me and i'll talk to my alliance admin; or u can talk to them yourself
    COOT is recruiting; please PM Scorpious_DOW for details
  • Geminiman1969
    Geminiman1969
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Mar 2016 Posts: 116
    alli? sector? rules? Don't know how to PM anyone on here.
  • young4ever
    young4ever
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jul 2013 Posts: 10
    i am recuiting as well trying to build an alliance but hard to find players that hold to my views,,no chores needed but apreciate all the help a player can give also not a fan of insec hitting,,,alliance name is UNPL,,,,,  united players

• Capt_PostalB
    Capt_PostalB
    Greenhorn
    Joined May 2012 Posts: 19
    edited 2 Jan 2019, 12:27AM
    Geminiman1969,  What sector are you in and what is your base name?  Our group is in Delta World.

• leonvdburgh
    leonvdburgh
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Oct 2013 Posts: 647
    Hi. We in sector 22 RXR. we don't insec. We have guys in same boat as you. Have page with info.
  • WildChild3
    WildChild3
    Greenhorn
    Joined May 2014 Posts: 3
    edited 2 Jan 2019, 4:07PM
    Hi there - we are in sector 55; we dont insect or hit during raids; unless hit first.  We have lists of turret builds, ship builds and dead bases which everyone can add to and make use of.  Would welcome a private message from those looking to join one of the oldest alliances in the game.  My game name is Rey and I am the leader.