2mad recruiting

Nauti By Nature
Nauti By Nature
Potential Threat
Joined Dec 2012 Posts: 29
edited 16 Nov 2018, 4:17AM
2mad is looking to recruit some players... level 80 and above.. must be active and get AP each week...we are a fun group of people.. so if this sounds good shoot me a message... Or if any alliances want to merge with us let me know.. we have 39 members right now
  • SallowDK
    SallowDK
    Potential Threat
    Joined Dec 2014 Posts: 44
    Pick me pick me :D :D :D 
  • brenden bromilow
    brenden bromilow
    Greenhorn
    Joined May 2012 Posts: 8
    ill join ?
  • takara.fujita
    takara.fujita
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jul 2013 Posts: 12
     2Mad should come to BPT and join us.   Joy know us...a lot of former misfts (MM)and me (UDS).  Strong group.   Joy and some of the others know me.   Our come to our sector and be allied with us.  IAG and TWZ are there (other old friends)

• takara.fujita
    takara.fujita
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jul 2013 Posts: 12
    2mad is looking to recruit some players... level 80 and above.. must be active and get AP each week...we are a fun group of people.. so if this sounds good shoot me a message... Or if any alliances want to merge with us let me know.. we have 39 members right now
    2Mad should merge with BPT, lot of friends (misfits and UDS)   We are strong group.  Our sector also has IAG and TWZ (some more friends from thr 474 and 475 days.  (smile)

• Nauti By Nature
    Nauti By Nature
    Potential Threat
    ill join ?
    u dropped tag... lol
  • Nauti By Nature
    Nauti By Nature
    Potential Threat
    2Mad should merge with BPT, lot of friends (misfits and UDS)   We are strong group.  Our sector also has IAG and TWZ (some more friends from thr 474 and 475 days.  (smile)

i sent u a message takara
  • PIRATE_ KING
    PIRATE_ KING
    Greenhorn
    Joined Nov 2018 Posts: 1
    hllow

• TomBrooklyn
    TomBrooklyn
    Master Tactician
    Joined Oct 2012 Posts: 2,411
    What is the special thing that happens at L80?   I am L72.

• Nauti By Nature
    Nauti By Nature
    Potential Threat
    What is the special thing that happens at L80?   I am L72.
    u start to get hit alot