one sided game base's still have no defense

WAR-GAMES
WAR-GAMES
Skilled Warrior
Joined Apr 2013 Posts: 430
edited 29 Nov 2018, 1:37AM
I have a pretty good base but with the new ship I mite as well have water guns in my base. new hoplite wall trap suck kixeye needs to beef up oue base weapons I spent the last two days opening cargo & collecting resource hitting the boring **** cargo ship to get a little resource and I just lost most of it in one hit. the new ships are over powered kixeye need to power up are base' weapons
  • heyo13579
    heyo13579
    Greenhorn
    Joined May 2012 Posts: 19
    -_- you need to research before you go complaing about crap i replied to another one of your comments the breacher is not all powerfull there are plenty of ways to defend aginst it liek i said in the last comment i have 3 of them and i have gone up aginst many bases that can shred the breacher with out batting an eye 
  • kenneth.wagner.10
    kenneth.wagner.10
    Greenhorn
    Joined Sep 2015 Posts: 10
    heyo13579 said:
    -_- you need to research before you go complaing about crap i replied to another one of your comments the breacher is not all powerfull there are plenty of ways to defend aginst it liek i said in the last comment i have 3 of them and i have gone up aginst many bases that can shred the breacher with out batting an eye 
    Still need the weaponry in place to shred the sucker tho. I'm open to know what to work at getting just to put up a proper fight. Care to share what's giving you the most issues?