Rolling for crews

WAR-GAMES
WAR-GAMES
Skilled Warrior
Joined Apr 2013 Posts: 430
edited 30 Nov 2018, 9:06AM
Has anyone notice that when you are rolling for crews it will land on like a grease monkey for a split second then roll to something else I thank it rigged Kixeye has it where you can't hit any of the 3 stars crew ones in awhile you mite get lucky to hit one i just went through 430.000 and hit 1 silver salty dog and that's it.I did hit about 25 lucky bastard and a lot more useless crap that i don't take just a lot junk to me. I hear a lot of players saying the same thing on chat that it's rigged. I landed on a grease monkey and a few silver salty and it roll over on me 
  • Peter Massart
    Peter Massart
    Greenhorn
    Joined Feb 2017 Posts: 16
    I roll crews every day and i can say, i have now 9 DS and 14 GM crews. 4 Salty dogs, this morning 2 SD crews
  • The Real Venom
    The Real Venom
    Potential Threat
    Joined Nov 2011 Posts: 28
    Kix needs to change that, it is a pain in the **** rolling and hitting the same crew over and over again, it should eliminate every crew you pass on from the roll. 
  • WAR-GAMES
    WAR-GAMES
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Apr 2013 Posts: 430
    i roll all the time too i have DS  but when toll on them and it lands on a GM or DS for a split second then rolls over to something  else i know kixeye has it rigged 

• zeusIII
    zeusIII
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined May 2013 Posts: 386
    During fm's and the monthly raid the crews you want dont come up very often like normal either...