limited blueprints

zeusIII
zeusIII
Skilled Warrior
Joined May 2013 Posts: 397
Im sure you have gotten complaints about this and you just got another. Pounding the fm for two days and 600000 points for the gale III defence system which now says owned. Guess i cant pound it for two more days and get a second one as was putting two on a ship. Hafta wait untill another fm or the raid to get any more.... that and upgrading walls is a bit too much tedious busy work. KMON kix i cant spend all day and night in bp nor do i have bill gates gold to buy all that stuff......
  • tuma-tau-enga
    tuma-tau-enga
    Greenhorn
    Joined May 2013 Posts: 7
    SO YOU HAVE TO BUY GALE DEFENCE AGAIN?

• zeusIII
    zeusIII
    Skilled Warrior
    Its a liomited blueprint so you hafta battle it out for the points to claim each one - you dont just win it and put them on all your ships. Its win one at a time.
  • zeusIII
    zeusIII
    Skilled Warrior
    In the FM now it says owned so i cant even get another untill the next FM or the raid maby..... am getting old. I may not live long enough to build another raid fleet and a couple fleets specialized for titanium and base parts. oNE NEEDS RADIATION PROTECTION THE OTHER CORROSIVE. tHERE IS NO BUILDING A GOOD ALL AROUND FLEET ANYMORE LOOKS LIKE.
  • zeusIII
    zeusIII
    Skilled Warrior
    iTS SORTA LIKE PLAYING CHESS AGAINST THE COMPUTER AND THE COMPUTER SAYS CHECK ON YOUR QUEEN OR KING. fOR 480 GOLD THE COMPUTER CHANGES TYHE MOVE AND THE QUEEN OR KING IS NO LONGER IN CHECK...