This is NOT the forum for War Commander web. For that forum, go here: https://www.kixeye.com/forum/categories/war-commander

War Commander: Rogue Assault is a new mobile title from KIXEYE. Any topics created that are not about WC:RA will be moved to the appropriate forum.

Lost LVL 37 progress.

H3LLC4T1
H3LLC4T1
Greenhorn
Joined Nov 2018 Posts: 5

When I logged on 2 days ago, my LVL 37 (LVL 6 CC) profile and base were gone and it forced me to do the tutorial again and started me at LVL 2 (LVL 1 CC). I can still see my original base and profile in my Alliance members tab and I am pissed off, because I spent about $70 getting started to play with my family only to get screwed out of my base and everything I paid for.

• Darkshadows2069
    Darkshadows2069
    WC Mod
    Joined May 2014 Posts: 1,231
    How are you normally playing, do you play through kixeye.com or do you play through facebook ?

Community Rules: <CLICK HERE>
    Submit a Support Ticket:  <CLICK HERE>
  • H3LLC4T1
    H3LLC4T1
    Greenhorn

I play through the War Commander: Rogue Assault app on my Android phone.

• Darkshadows2069
    Darkshadows2069
    WC Mod
    Ohh you are on the wrong forum location. I will move it over to the rouge assault forums for you 

• H3LLC4T1
    H3LLC4T1
    Greenhorn
    Thank you.  Sorry for posting in the wrong forum.
  • H3LLC4T1
    H3LLC4T1
    Greenhorn

When I logged on several days ago 11/27/18), my LVL 37 (LVL 6 CC) profile and base were gone and it forced me to do the tutorial again and started me at LVL 2 (LVL 1 CC). I can still see my original base and profile in my Alliance members tab and I am pissed off, because I spent about $70 getting started to play with my family only to get screwed out of my base and everything I paid for.

• PhantomLoki
    PhantomLoki
    Potential Threat
    Joined Nov 2013 Posts: 44
    You created a new account instead of logging in. It still happens to me. log out and log in with original log in. Now you have 2 accounts.
  • Darkshadows2069
    Darkshadows2069
    WC Mod
    from your last post you are playing on War Commander Rough Assault. I will move this to the correct forum location.  You are in just the plan War Commander forum section.

• H3LLC4T1
    H3LLC4T1
    Greenhorn
    You created a new account instead of logging in. It still happens to me. log out and log in with original log in. Now you have 2 accounts.
    I did not create a new account.  I am logged in with my original account and facebook.
  • H3LLC4T1
    H3LLC4T1
    Greenhorn

It was fixed today. Thank you to whomever corrected the problem.