offers for bas upgrade

kurdish-proud
kurdish-proud
Greenhorn
Joined Aug 2014 Posts: 4

need the offers to upgrade my building because it needs aloot of time to max 2 buildings mabye 15-20 days atleast i need offers fast :-D

• Axel L
    Axel L
    WC Mod
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 10,471
    Kixeye has recently introduced a time limited gold cost reduction offer for upgrading certain buildings and they will also occasionally put out special offers which contains building upgrades.

On top of that, kixeye do also usually make permanent reductions to building upgrades together with the CC updates which makes it a bit quicker to upgrade the building past the early levels.
    Video games don't cause violence, lag does.
  • kurdish-proud
    kurdish-proud
    Greenhorn

can i get an offer for for upgrading my tech center and gogo bar and other building i know kixeye is making offers but i want it quick thanks for helping

• BradyBunch
    BradyBunch
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Oct 2013 Posts: 653
    Good things are worth waiting for.
    Today is the first day of the rest of your life. Make it count!
  • kurdish-proud
    kurdish-proud
    Greenhorn

iam kindly asking to get an offer :smiley:

• Big _Chief
    Big _Chief
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Dec 2012 Posts: 348

can i get an offer for for upgrading my tech center and gogo bar and other building i know kixeye is making offers but i want it quick thanks for helping

There is an offer for the go go bar going on now,As far as the tech center goes they had one not to long ago.
  • kurdish-proud
    kurdish-proud
    Greenhorn

not only tech center or gogo bar i meant all most of the bulidings in one time by using one click :blush: i am waiting for the offer and i will take it when i see it

• Alan006
    Alan006
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Nov 2013 Posts: 736

I wish they would STOP sending me offers !!! You all can have mine...