lost exp and no prizes

SAT-Hitman
SAT-Hitman
Greenhorn
Joined Aug 2013 Posts: 11
So i had almost 1mil exp and i suppossedly purchased: zombie misile, 4 siege squad parts and the toxic offenderx3 (for acolyte, spartan zk, and lib). but the game crashed afterwards not sure if it was my internet or the game or something but when i mannaged to get back i couldn't find any of those prizes and the shop was already gone please help!

• Erica_d5
    Erica_d5
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined May 2013 Posts: 668
    you probably tryed getting those items at the moment when the timer for the use it or lose it came to an end wich made your game crash and you lost your xp and prizes in the process
    maybe helpfull for next time to not wait to long with spending your xp
  • Axel L
    Axel L
    WC Mod
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 10,471
    My guess is that you encountered an unfortunate crash at the worst time possible which caused you to be unable to spend all of your xp before the "Use it or Lose it" period ended. In order to avoid these kinds of issues, it's recommended to focus on spending the event xp either during, at the end of the event or at the beginning of the "Use it or Lose it" period.
    Video games don't cause violence, lag does.
  • SAT-Hitman
    SAT-Hitman
    Greenhorn
    Joined Aug 2013 Posts: 11
    I guess it was a crash or something, since it showed that the exp went down with the purchase before the game collapse, is there any way to get those items back? @Axel L