Why is there tons of AA in the shadow ops 4 base?

GamerRainbowdash
GamerRainbowdash
Skilled Warrior
Joined Oct 2013 Posts: 417
Why have Hunter turrets and flak turrets in there and you can't even deploy air units all that does it stress an already laggy flash browser game for no reason
  • RMGSK
    RMGSK
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Dec 2012 Posts: 112

When there is lag , there will be a disconnection, then come the big bill repair

• it will fitz
    it will fitz
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 1,226
    did you know ... there are units that can fly and still not considered an air unit? Like Valks and Wraiths ?
  • GamerRainbowdash
    GamerRainbowdash
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Oct 2013 Posts: 417

@it will fitz said:
    did you know ... there are units that can fly and still not considered an air unit? Like Valks and Wraiths ?

Yes but why have a Hunter turret when the spitter zombie and Rocket zombie alone are more than enough?

• reyismujafi
    reyismujafi
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Jun 2013 Posts: 198

@it will fitz said:

Yes but why have a Hunter turret when the spitter zombie and Rocket zombie alone are more than enough?

lol its better than they put rail turret all along :smile:  i think that turret is intended weakness to the base.... if its on land, you can send altilery in, if its flying you can send romero to wreak havoc the nearby turret

• Stev Jobs
    Stev Jobs
    Potential Threat
    Joined Nov 2017 Posts: 39

@it will fitz said:

lol its better than they put rail turret all along :smile:  i think that turret is intended weakness to the base.... if its on land, you can send altilery in, if its flying you can send romero to wreak havoc the nearby turret

shhh stop giving ideas to kixeye
  • Big _Chief
    Big _Chief
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Dec 2012 Posts: 348
    Why have Hunter turrets and flak turrets in there and you can't even deploy air units all that does it stress an already laggy flash browser game for no reason
    Yes it does seem senseless to have those types of turrets in a cave base.Look at this way it could be all rails,avalanches and overwatches instead.But yes i did lag out pretty bad doing this base and did get a nice repair from it.So i guess mission accomplished on there part.