what button to press to make infantry spread out?

AX_NO_CONNECTION
AX_NO_CONNECTION
Potential Threat
Joined Nov 2013 Posts: 37
Hi,

I see videos on youtube where guys press some button and the infantry spreads out a little, i can't figure is out help please 
  • AX_NO_CONNECTION
    AX_NO_CONNECTION
    Potential Threat
    Joined Nov 2013 Posts: 37
    okk its X button lol
  • Maximus The 1 n Only
    Maximus The 1 n Only
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Apr 2016 Posts: 160
    edited 17 Oct 2018, 6:22PM
    IF you scroll your mouse over some units to highlight them, then hold the 'Shift' button, and press 1 (at the top of your letters, on your keyboard)' you can select quick "hot" keys. So, by doing that. You may press 1 to select the unit you want to set it too. Press 2 for a different unit you assigned to that number. 1-4 #'s will work. Nothing above that. It makes it allot easier, than trying to click on a unit while in battle or hitting a rogue. For example... I usually set **** & 1 to: Omega Darkstorm / Shift & 2: Level 40 O Jugg, x1 Max Level Caretaker & x1 Bishop / Shift & 3: (Whatever Units I'm Using {Depending On what I'm hitting}), Shift & 4: Level 10 Ardra . I hope that helps. :^)
    That Fair Player You Dread
  • Raubhautz
    Raubhautz
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Aug 2013 Posts: 111
    okk its X button lol
    Now what hotkey (if any) pulls them back into group?
  • Maximus The 1 n Only
    Maximus The 1 n Only
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Apr 2016 Posts: 160
    Raubhautz said:
    okk its X button lol
    Good question. I will find out for ya.  B) 
    That Fair Player You Dread
  • Darkshadows2069
    Darkshadows2069
    WC Mod
    Joined May 2014 Posts: 1,292
    There is not really a key that would pull them back in. You can use the A key which is attack/move key and just click right next to one and they will gather back up.

Here is a link to a video someone put together on the hot keys and the functions of the keys.

Link:

Raubhautz said:
    okk its X button lol

Community Rules: <CLICK HERE>
    Submit a Support Ticket:  <CLICK HERE>
  • reyismujafi
    reyismujafi
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Jun 2013 Posts: 251
    Shortkey is important , at least 5 button you should always remember : 
    1. A  then left click on the designation area to do ATTACK MOVE
    2. S  to STOP and change to standby stance (shoot all target in range and chase them for some distance)
    3. D  defensive position (shoot all target in range and not chasing them) useful when some of your unit become "nasty" chasing enemies to their suicidal death.
    4. X to scatter soldier
    5. F  to make selected unit to be in aggresive stance, important if you want to RUBI some of your unit (not ALL of them like when you press RUBY (R) on), its good when you want to do some micromanagement combined with the AI system.

Those 5 keys really helpful  :wink: