what is the best hero to get?

Christian4517
Christian4517
Greenhorn
Joined Jun 2016 Posts: 3
i have 0 of the hero's can anyone give me recommendations on which ones to get i have enough blood thorium to get 3? thanks a lot!! 
  • chedbombs
    chedbombs
    Potential Threat
    Joined Mar 2015 Posts: 54

i would say deena

• N_Plastiras
    N_Plastiras
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Mar 2016 Posts: 205
    the one you can build first.

second what toon you use most get a hero for them....Jug + arda or sunder or a few cerberus with drakon and santiago...

how you play???

Which can help u
  • nametagg0
    nametagg0
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Jan 2016 Posts: 4,348
    polly, ardre and kyle will probably be the most useful heroes for you at this time

Image result for free to play vs pay to win gif

"the optimist looks up and loses his footing.
      the pessimist looks down and loses the path
      the strategist looks forward and adjusts accordingly" 
  • Maximus The 1 n Only
    Maximus The 1 n Only
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Apr 2016 Posts: 160
    edited 3 Oct 2018, 10:17AM
    Never underestimate Sunder. He is a beast with 575 range (Given he has the epic techs made for him). He deals and gains:  +200% vs. All Units & +25 Range. He takes: -%50 less damage vs Sustain, and -%50 from all sources while moving. Giving him: -%100 damage vs Sustain (While Moving).  In addition to all of that, he gains: +1 Clip Size, and %75 Faster Reload Soeed. To sum him up at level 5: 944,762 (1,888,524) Damage Vs All (With the +1 Clip Size, you can double that to the total sum in the second entered amount of damage (1,888,524) He has: 1,800,000 Health. He only takes up 240 Space in a platoon. He has a speed of 1.5.  On top of all the above stated... HE creates a "Gigantic" radius of Fire. Which will be helpful during the Zombie event. ;^)
    That Fair Player You Dread
  • TomBrooklyn
    TomBrooklyn
    Master Tactician
    Joined Oct 2012 Posts: 2,448
    edited 6 Oct 2018, 5:22PM
    Jericho used to be most important.    Almost obsolete now I think unless you have the right tech, but that tech  is not available as far as I know.  I could be wrong about tech.

Deena was the bomb.   Not so much anymore, but still useful in some situations.  

Ardra was key compliment to Jugg, but now everybody runs Jugg with Caretaker, and Ardra has no role of particular usefulness I know of.

Roland adds some punch where you need Hammers.

Sunder if the most relevant and useful now.

Weaver could help out a bit here and there.    As could Max probably, but none of the other heros have a major impact as far as I can tell.

• Maximus The 1 n Only
    Maximus The 1 n Only
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Apr 2016 Posts: 160
    Jericho used to be most important.    Almost obsolete now I think unless you have the right tech, but that tech  is not available as far as I know.  I could be wrong about tech.

Deena was the bomb.   Not so much anymore, but still useful in some situations.  

Ardra was key compliment to Jugg, but now everybody runs Jugg with Caretaker, and Ardra has no role of particular usefulness I know of.

Roland adds some punch where you need Hammers.

Sunder if the most relevant and useful now.

Weaver could help out a bit here and there.    As could Max probably, but none of the other heros have a major impact as far as I can tell.
    Each hero has it's specialties. Polly can be great in the right circumstance. As can all the heroes. I used to love Baldur as base defense. AS he still does (With Rare Techs) Over 1,000,000 damage. He just has a horrible range, and dies easily now. Doran can be useful, for an older Hero. HAving Long Range... Fire damage vs. Zombies and he is an infantry killer. Ardra at level 10 is still good. She can take a beating.. while O Jugg / Omega Darkstorm & Omega Prophet do their jobs. Deena is still very useful. As long as she is quick, and is in stealth mode... You can move in, fire... and get out; before anything can fire back. She just dies way too easy for having millions of Health. Roland is great at level 10. I don't know yet personally, but many friends have him at 10. Weaver, I  have only used to take 50 Vk's on Rubi with Liberators / Vindicators. Low to Free Repair doing so. I wasn't on during the event Max came out, since that is my name after all. lol So, I don't have him. I can't speak for Skipjack or Burnside either. Galen is not bad. Not much longer to repair than a High level Caretaker... but his heroic techs make him stronger. Though, he will replace any other Hero you might have wished to use.  Nyx at level 10 is a beast, I hear. Mine is almost there. Pandora dies easy now, but still has her uses. Kyle, the Technical Hero will be a force to be reckoned with. Especially in base defense with other Technicals. Sunder being my personal favorite. Has a very long range, an extreme amount of damage & splash AoE, fires rather fast, and takes a great deal less damage while moving. (As long as you have his Heroic Techs).  I hope that helps a bit. Feel free to ask any other questions.
    That Fair Player You Dread