Does deactivating Fb have some connection to your game resources/stuffs?

theViperCesc
theViperCesc
Potential Threat
Joined Feb 2014 Posts: 92
edited 15 Sep 2018, 5:10AM
Hello there,

C'mon I was about to max my girl (Ardra) out but realized 1M medal gone, 21 blood thor Vanished and all my units have locked on each ( but shadow units are ok ). I just logged on from kixeye site after I deactivated my Fb for while.

So, What's going on?

Thanks

• Cosmic Destructor
    Cosmic Destructor
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Sep 2014 Posts: 618
    Shadow units? And are you sure you are logged into the same account as you were and not a second account on kixeye website? I don't think it's possible to access a fb account after deactivating it. All progress might be lost.
    Perfection is achieved not when there is nothing left to learn but when there is nothing left to take away.
  • theViperCesc
    theViperCesc
    Potential Threat
    Shadow units? And are you sure you are logged into the same account as you were and not a second account on kixeye website? I don't think it's possible to access a fb account after deactivating it. All progress might be lost.
    All units from shadow ops belong to Shadow. both kixeye and fb share 1 same email and they connected. And I am experiencing that issue all units have locker and loss resources.I already sent ticket and I let it here to be discussed .

• theViperCesc
    theViperCesc
    Potential Threat
    I was just curious having this kinda issue that scrapped all my things right after I logged off fb. After I asked some commanders about this issue, I was told Most commanders are having it too.
    Hope Kixeye would fix it before events.