Honor Boost!!!

BlackCovenant
BlackCovenant
Minor Nuisance
Joined Jun 2012 Posts: 229
When is it going to be turned back on?
got off work to do some grinding, only to find out there's no point, cause it's been disabled.
  • Habib39
    Habib39
    Potential Threat
    Joined Jun 2018 Posts: 28

Honor is still available but at a standard rate. I got to 10k at standard rate pretty quick. Now i have 12k and im planning on leaving it for now.

• Marcelo_A58
    Marcelo_A58
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 431
    I see bases with 60 for example and when hit the payout is 29 for the whole day. Don't see any bonus yet. 
  • Sasuke970
    Sasuke970
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Apr 2018 Posts: 1,145
    I think its either tomorrow or its permanently disable until next month's Warpath.
  • Axel L
    Axel L
    WC Mod
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 10,444
    The Honor boost was only for September the 8th and I haven't heard any plans to start another Honor boost day during this Warpath. But, this feature may return in the next Warpath.
    Video games don't cause violence, lag does.
  • Sasuke970
    Sasuke970
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Apr 2018 Posts: 1,145
    Axel L said:
    The Honor boost was only for September the 8th and I haven't heard any plans to start another Honor boost day during this Warpath. But, this feature may return in the next Warpath.
    Btw Axel,what was the UI bug they mentioned?Was it the negative Honor payouts or its way worst?
  • NightMare_OBC
    NightMare_OBC
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Nov 2014 Posts: 523
    edited 9 Sep 2018, 1:32PM
    Axel L said:
    ok so we once again get screwed by something say for a timeline, they didnt even give the full amount of time they took it down and never went up

• x-ForceRecon-x
    x-ForceRecon-x
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jun 2018 Posts: 3
    Just like kixeye to implement something and its broke out of the gate. If they had tried to fix it they would have broken 2 other things.
  • Axel L
    Axel L
    WC Mod
    Sasuke970 said:
    Axel L said:
    Btw Axel,what was the UI bug they mentioned?Was it the negative Honor payouts or its way worst?
    It was only a visual glitch on some of the 0 Honor bases which caused them to show that you would lose Honor before, during and in the end battle UI.
  • phil323931
    phil323931
    Potential Threat
    Joined Apr 2018 Posts: 47
    The bonus must still be working for some players.  I just got attacked and lost 700 honor in one attack

• Jasmine B
    Jasmine B
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Jun 2013 Posts: 792
    Warpath is a mess for some players, just end it and don't put it back, ever.

• DOUBLE DOG
    DOUBLE DOG
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Oct 2013 Posts: 4,422
    edited 10 Sep 2018, 8:40PM
    Just like kixeye to implement something and its broke out of the gate. If they had tried to fix it they would have broken 2 other things.
    I would be surprised if they did introduce something to the game that wasnt broke.Ok once in a while this happens but not very often
    What has happened to this once great game.
  • DOUBLE DOG
    DOUBLE DOG
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Oct 2013 Posts: 4,422
    Axel L said:
    ok so we once again get screwed by something say for a timeline, they didnt even give the full amount of time they took it down and never went up

Yes im thinking i lost close to half of the days boost if not more.Another stellar performance there at kixeye!!
    What has happened to this once great game.
  • Axel L
    Axel L
    WC Mod
    The bonus must still be working for some players.  I just got attacked and lost 700 honor in one attack

How much Honor did you have at the time when you got attacked?
  • phil323931
    phil323931
    Potential Threat
    Joined Apr 2018 Posts: 47
    Axel L said:

I had just over 13,100 and after the attack I was just barely under 12,400.  Then I got attacked 1 more time and went from 12,4000 ( I think it was 12,395 or something like that)  to 11,800.  So, I lost 700 and then 600 hundred on back to back attacks
  • Axel L
    Axel L
    WC Mod
    Axel L said:

I had just over 13,100 and after the attack I was just barely under 12,400.  Then I got attacked 1 more time and went from 12,4000 ( I think it was 12,395 or something like that)  to 11,800.  So, I lost 700 and then 600 hundred on back to back attacks
    I think this is intended in order to avoid making it too easy for players to stay in the Diamond Division during Warpaths. In my opinion, it's sometimes a bit frustrated to nearly lose everything from a single attack but it's also important to reward players for successfully defending there base.
  • NightMare_OBC
    NightMare_OBC
    Skilled Warrior
    Axel L said:
    Axel L said:

I think this is intended in order to avoid making it too easy for players to stay in the Diamond Division during Warpaths. In my opinion, it's sometimes a bit frustrated to nearly lose everything from a single attack but it's also important to reward players for successfully defending there base.
    well that the thing the more you have the harder it to get more which makes sense BUT to allow some to go smack a base and take something that took 2 hrs to get is bs. there should be a max a player can take in a hit 
  • Axel L
    Axel L
    WC Mod
    edited 12 Sep 2018, 9:29PM
    Axel L said:
    Axel L said:

well that the thing the more you have the harder it to get more which makes sense BUT to allow some to go smack a base and take something that took 2 hrs to get is bs. there should be a max a player can take in a hit 
    There exists a max in the amount of Honor that you can lose in a single attack and it's based on your current Honor rating but this number is set pretty high and probably due to making it challenging to reach the higher divisions.
  • NightMare_OBC
    NightMare_OBC
    Skilled Warrior
    Axel L said:
    Axel L said:
    Axel L said:

There exists a max in the amount of Honor that you can lose in a single attack and it's based on your current Honor rating but this number is set pretty high and probably due to making it challenging to reach the higher divisions.
    but when you are already a high lvl it hard enough as it is and the toons in the base should be heal within the same time of the 4hr bbl that alone would make a difference