8.29 Official Discussion

• michael.west.750
    michael.west.750
    Force to be Reckoned With
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 1,598
    This thread discusses the FPS a little bit and has some videos that might help. Even with doing some of it, I turned off HA. Too many problems in the game for me with it on.

https://www.kixeye.com/forum/discussion/comment/5978829#Comment_5978829

Also, storage does get used as virtual ram. The more memory your storage device can hold, the more can be used as virtual ram. 
  • GO Trump
    GO Trump
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Oct 2011 Posts: 236
    why does the screen refresh when ever u open another page? never done that be4. no word on more camps? would like to get my hands on more balistic charged armor. FM finished, camps finished,daily finished,titanium,uranium,base parts RES all finished. nothing else to do. soo bored.lol
  • Milo-Ant
    Milo-Ant
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Oct 2017 Posts: 1,172
    pfate said:
    why does the screen refresh when ever u open another page? never done that be4. no word on more camps? would like to get my hands on more balistic charged armor. FM finished, camps finished,daily finished,titanium,uranium,base parts RES all finished. nothing else to do. soo bored.lol
    I am amazed 

no wonder we get so many chores and point requirement in raids

where is Darwin?

• whitelegion2
    whitelegion2
    Potential Threat
    Joined Mar 2017 Posts: 29

@Morbid Mystery said:
    It makes zero zilch no sense for inferno dragons to be in T5 of FM since you need the hull in the first place to get to T5. C'mon we need to get this right. 

I got to T5 just with citadels zelos and some punishers. Takes a long time but you get there.

• whitelegion2
    whitelegion2
    Potential Threat
    Joined Mar 2017 Posts: 29

(Posting from my mini. The fm thing is from my main.)