negan the hacker wat tag

diggus diccus
diggus diccus
Skilled Warrior
Joined Dec 2013 Posts: 304
this huy is hackin accounts in game particular 182 hes wants us to ban our mates account hes hacked into his ip address needs banning this urgent kix needs to fix thid loony b4 we are all hacked in thatv secxter asap
  • diggus diccus
    diggus diccus
    Skilled Warrior
    negan -suck tag lev 43 id 32374491    the negan virus lev44 20,364 stolen base , negan lev46 48,296 st;loen base weve got more just look at 182 lol
  • Paul8355
    Paul8355
    Potential Threat
    Joined Oct 2013 Posts: 42
    This person called Negan has stolen 10+ accounts so far and is still stealing accounts. He is hacking through Kixeye. Can you please help those affected, and PLEASE STOP THIS PARASITE!!!!!! Sector 182
  • Berg8D
    Berg8D
    Potential Threat
    Joined Jul 2016 Posts: 57
    OH NO NOT ANOTHER FORUM POST ABOUT NEGAN 
  • Killerofall1980
    Killerofall1980
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jan 2015 Posts: 1

How dumb can you be its not hacking when the login was given to negan lol

• diggus diccus
    diggus diccus
    Skilled Warrior
    wasdnot given killer are u him negan constantly lies u dum twit
  • diggus diccus
    diggus diccus
    Skilled Warrior
    green horn -negan ull go out of game 4 gd uv ad banns already lol
  • diggus diccus
    diggus diccus
    Skilled Warrior
    berg r u negans multi 2 or not lol
  • diggus diccus
    diggus diccus
    Skilled Warrior
    multi bases are bannerable let alone u hackin 10 guys in 182 lol
    guess they lie like u u twit dum poo
  • diggus diccus
    diggus diccus
    Skilled Warrior
    NO1 SAYS DELETE ALL Y TOYS AND MEDALS U SCUM BAG LOL
  • Give_Me_Infamy
    Give_Me_Infamy
    Potential Threat
    Joined Dec 2014 Posts: 45

@Berg8D said:
    OH NO NOT ANOTHER FORUM POST ABOUT NEGAN 

Lol negan go ahead keep commenting on here with all your accounts lol

• Give_Me_Infamy
    Give_Me_Infamy
    Potential Threat

@Killerofall1980 said:
    How dumb can you be its not hacking when the login was given to negan lol

I didn't give you any logins to my account nor did killa the guy you hacked also most likely had old login info in message history from yet another hacker zaki kano and thats how ya got em but logins was changed over a year ago when that message was sent and I recovered the accounts with kixeye in tickets I wouldn't be surprised if you was the same hacker that hacked us over a year ago considering ya have 40+ accounts now as is and dont think that your lil program ya running can hide all that your a low life slob that thinks its a game to access other peoples accounts and delete all they're units and wasting they're blood thor on medals and using your cheats to use fake gold or whatever to change they're names bc there's nothing in my payment history from the 8 hours you had access to my account so how'd you change my base name noob you really need to go get a life instead of sitting in your moms basement all day at her laptop playing your 50+ wc accounts apparently god forgot to make plans in life for ya when he created ya bc your amounting to nothing as far as I can see

• diggus diccus
    diggus diccus
    Skilled Warrior
    HES 1 GODDAM LYING SCUM BAG LOL

• diggus diccus
    diggus diccus
    Skilled Warrior
    U ARE BOTH LEAVING THE GAME EM KIXS WAKES UP LOL
  • diggus diccus
    diggus diccus
    Skilled Warrior
    ROB-THE RICH ID 34955963 NEGANS NASE
  • diggus diccus
    diggus diccus
    Skilled Warrior
    CHRIS P BACON LEV 25 CORDS IN 182 155,175 SAME GUY
  • SCOUSER-MILF
    SCOUSER-MILF
    Greenhorn
    Joined Mar 2017 Posts: 8
    IM ROB THE RICH, WHY AM I NEGAN? WILL YOU EXPLAIN WHY EVERYONE IS NEGAN TO YOU CHUMPS IN 182, I THINK THE MEN IN WHITE COATS ARE NEEDED IN 182.

• SCOUSER-MILF
    SCOUSER-MILF
    Greenhorn
    YOU SAY NEGAN HAS MORE THAN 1 ACCOUNT, EXPLAIN WHY 182 CLANS ALLOW A MEMBER IN FCKED CLAN TO RUN 4 IN SAME SECTOR, HIS NAME IS MAC SCHOLL   

• Give_Me_Infamy
    Give_Me_Infamy
    Potential Threat

@LLANGWM said:
    IM ROB THE RICH, WHY AM I NEGAN? WILL YOU EXPLAIN WHY EVERYONE IS NEGAN TO YOU CHUMPS IN 182, I THINK THE MEN IN WHITE COATS ARE NEEDED IN 182.

Lol yes negan has more then 1 he has exactly 47 that I can find some old banned bases in sectors not around anymore and they all owned by you rob lol unless there's a miracle coincidence that all these accounts under your first and last name and they all play same game lol not to mention all 78 pictures and 9 videos of you swapping accounts and having convos about this one and that one are yours and not to mention the one of you saying Chris gave you my login info for you to get on my account and delete all my units spend 28 blood thor on medals and wasted all those medals on top of the 1 million medals I had to start with you changed my guns in base cancelled all my upgrades spent almost 500 gold I told you hacking my account was going to bite you in the **** and I meant it you took a jump you did to our sector being a petty annoyance and took it to a whole new level by accessing other players accounts and ruining them causing stress aggravation money and time your lucky ya did it in the middle of a busy week at work for me or ya never woulda hacked my account and it bought you a few days to play on all those base you got in our sector but now I have time to put all these pics and videos together and take care of it all or maybe nothing will happen since you and Chris said you work for kixeye looool and then it changed to you have a close friend in kixeye so which is it tough guy lol you ain't gotta answer that bc it dont matter I have both on pics just remember in the end I said you'd lose bc you hacked mine and killas bases and I meant it I wouldn't of even bothered before but with all the time I got having to rebuild all my air and tanks bc your punk **** hacking my account and deleting them all costing me money spending my gold and changing base name that I had to change back in order for me to fix it all I have to report ya and all your accounts including Dr who and all your Heisenberg accounts without the rest maybe next time you won't hack peoples accounts to think its funny oo try and steal them and delete everything that they actually worked hard for and screw them over for the next two months if they dont coin so good luck out there and hope ya grow up a bit and learn something from all this your IP scrambler won't save ya like ya said it would either tell the rents I said hi and are we still on for he party at your place first week of August :dizzy:

PS stop hacking peoples accounts and cheating it'll only come around to bite u in the **** in end. Best wishes Mr_W4NK4   :wink: 

• diggus diccus
    diggus diccus
    Skilled Warrior
    GUIYS SAY SAME SHT IN EVERY BASE IF YA INNOCENT PLEASE STATE YA CASE KIEYE WILL CHK YPUR IP GUYS GD LUCK NON HACKERS LOL
  • diggus diccus
    diggus diccus
    Skilled Warrior
    KIXEYE WILL JUDGE THE HACKERS IN GAME ESPEACIALLY THIS CLAN WAT AND SUCK LOL 
  • diggus diccus
    diggus diccus
    Skilled Warrior
    LLANGWM said:
    YOU SAY NEGAN HAS MORE THAN 1 ACCOUNT, EXPLAIN WHY 182 CLANS ALLOW A MEMBER IN FCKED CLAN TO RUN 4 IN SAME SECTOR, HIS NAME IS MAC SCHOLL   

• diggus diccus
    diggus diccus
    Skilled Warrior
    NEGAN HACK OIUR ADMINS GUYS HE FKD U BLAME YOUR HACKER  IM NOT FKD TAG WE DONT CHEAT OR HACK BASES
  • diggus diccus
    diggus diccus
    Skilled Warrior
    I ONL;Y BAN SCUMY HACKERS IF UR INNOCENT WE WILL KNOW IT TIC TOC GUYS NEGAN FKD U 
  • diggus diccus
    diggus diccus
    Skilled Warrior
    LLANGWM said:

LLANGWM said:

LLANGWM said:

NEGAN FKD UP WEN HE HACKED OUR AADMINS ACCOUNTS U ARE ALL SUSPECT AND NEGAN WILL BE JUDGE BLAME THAT SCUM WALLY LOL
  • SCOUSER-MILF
    SCOUSER-MILF
    Greenhorn

@LLANGWM said:

Lol yes negan has more then 1 he has exactly 47 that I can find some old banned bases in sectors not around anymore and they all owned by you rob lol unless there's a miracle coincidence that all these accounts under your first and last name and they all play same game lol not to mention all 78 pictures and 9 videos of you swapping accounts and having convos about this one and that one are yours and not to mention the one of you saying Chris gave you my login info for you to get on my account and delete all my units spend 28 blood thor on medals and wasted all those medals on top of the 1 million medals I had to start with you changed my guns in base cancelled all my upgrades spent almost 500 gold I told you hacking my account was going to bite you in the **** and I meant it you took a jump you did to our sector being a petty annoyance and took it to a whole new level by accessing other players accounts and ruining them causing stress aggravation money and time your lucky ya did it in the middle of a busy week at work for me or ya never woulda hacked my account and it bought you a few days to play on all those base you got in our sector but now I have time to put all these pics and videos together and take care of it all or maybe nothing will happen since you and Chris said you work for kixeye looool and then it changed to you have a close friend in kixeye so which is it tough guy lol you ain't gotta answer that bc it dont matter I have both on pics just remember in the end I said you'd lose bc you hacked mine and killas bases and I meant it I wouldn't of even bothered before but with all the time I got having to rebuild all my air and tanks bc your punk **** hacking my account and deleting them all costing me money spending my gold and changing base name that I had to change back in order for me to fix it all I have to report ya and all your accounts including Dr who and all your Heisenberg accounts without the rest maybe next time you won't hack peoples accounts to think its funny oo try and steal them and delete everything that they actually worked hard for and screw them over for the next two months if they dont coin so good luck out there and hope ya grow up a bit and learn something from all this your IP scrambler won't save ya like ya said it would either tell the rents I said hi and are we still on for he party at your place first week of August :dizzy:

PS stop hacking peoples accounts and cheating it'll only come around to bite u in the **** in end. Best wishes Mr_W4NK4   :wink: 

• diggus diccus
    diggus diccus
    Skilled Warrior
    WATA LOSER LOL

• SCOUSER-MILF
    SCOUSER-MILF
    Greenhorn
    WATA LOSER LOL

WATA LOSER LOL

is that it? have you nothing else to say, its not like you to say so few words, i guess you realise its not one guy WAT Tag has many who enjoy hitting 182
  • diggus diccus
    diggus diccus
    Skilled Warrior
    rob the rich 2 in 82 negans other base lol id 34055963 dam liar lol
  • diggus diccus
    diggus diccus
    Skilled Warrior
    sorry 182 lol
  • Axel L
    Axel L
    WC Mod
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 10,326
    If you suspect that a player is cheating, I suggest to send a suspected cheater report ticket about the player. You can also contact customer support if you suspect that this player is hacking other accounts, I suggest to contact Customer Support about it.

Helpful links
    Report suspected cheater: https://www.kixeye.com/support/web/report?game=wc
    Customer Support page: https://warcommander.zendesk.com/hc/en-us

Closing thread
    Video games don't cause violence, lag does.
This discussion has been closed.