shadow ops

Jorge Alonso Moreno
Jorge Alonso Moreno
Greenhorn
Joined May 2014 Posts: 9

Alguien mepuede desir como puedo le vantar un reporte q la verdad mi shadow lo active. Pero no lo termine y orita quiero aserlo de nuevo pero no medeja. Ya no se activa. La verdad no se si salga otro engrane

• Axel L
    Axel L
    WC Mod
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 9,491
    Translation with Google Translate.

Someone can tell me how I can cheer up a report that my shadow activates it. But I do not finish it and I want to eat it again but I do not eat it. It is no longer active. I really do not know if another gear comes out

In order to complete a Shadow Ops phase. You need to collect a certain amount of Shadow Ops xp within an allocated amount of time. At this time, the Shadow Ops bases are the Onyx 20, 45, 70 and 95 bases.

Translation of answer to Spanish using Google Translate.

Para completar una fase de Shadow Ops. Debe recopilar una cierta cantidad de Shadow Ops xp ​​dentro de un período de tiempo asignado. En este momento, las bases de Shadow Ops son Onyx 20, 45, 70 y 95 bases.

Moving thread to the WC community support forums.
    Video games don't cause violence, lag does.
  • Jorge Alonso Moreno
    Jorge Alonso Moreno
    Greenhorn

@Axel L said:
    Translation with Google Translate.
    Someone can tell me how I can cheer up a report that my shadow activates it. But I do not finish it and I want to eat it again but I do not eat it. It is no longer active. I really do not know if another g

• Jorge Alonso Moreno
    Jorge Alonso Moreno
    Greenhorn

Good afternoon, my problem is that I activated my shadow ops but I could not finish it and it was halfway through and the time finished and the activation function appeared. And I can not keep avansando and lla almost ends the event help please

• Axel L
    Axel L
    WC Mod

Good afternoon, my problem is that I activated my shadow ops but I could not finish it and it was halfway through and the time finished and the activation function appeared. And I can not keep avansando and lla almost ends the event help please

If you failed to complete the Shadow Ops phase and the timer did run out, you will have to wait until the next phase before you can play Shadow Ops again.
  • Jorge Alonso Moreno
    Jorge Alonso Moreno
    Greenhorn

But you can give me. Information if there will be another phase. Of the shadow or tra piesa so I know if I open that I only need one and I do not want to lose my feet

• Axel L
    Axel L
    WC Mod

But you can give me. Information if there will be another phase. Of the shadow or tra piesa so I know if I open that I only need one and I do not want to lose my feet

The 10th Phase of the current Shadow Ops campaign is planned to start on Friday.
  • Jorge Alonso Moreno
    Jorge Alonso Moreno
    Greenhorn

If you failed to complete the Shadow Ops phase and the timer did run out, you will have to wait until the next phase before you can play Shadow Ops again.