dragon builds for weekly chnages

Brent Myers
Brent Myers
Minor Nuisance
Joined Nov 2011 Posts: 170
Hey folks and someone tell me about the suggestive builds for the dragons. Did a pre build in the shipyard just as you have pictured. Their too heavy those builds wont work. Is the shipyard at lvl 5 to make it work? And the days to build are way different too. Can we have some clarification on the builds, something doesn't added up again.
  • Charlie Pugwash
    Charlie Pugwash
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 2,576
    I'm guessing the answer is yes, but don't use those builds, they're awful.
    • "Best of luck, Captains! And may the odds be ever in your favour..."

• Raids Boycotted: Hellstrike, Lightning Carrier, Enforcer, Neptune- and at this rate, the entire upcoming Reaver raid series.

• First played: Shortly After Revenge Raid 2

• Laredo
    Laredo
    Joined Dec 2011 Posts: 17,726
    Hey folks and someone tell me about the suggestive builds for the dragons. Did a pre build in the shipyard just as you have pictured. Their too heavy those builds wont work. Is the shipyard at lvl 5 to make it work? And the days to build are way different too. Can we have some clarification on the builds, something doesn't added up again.
    Do you have the shipyard fully upgraded?
  • brydinski
    brydinski
    Potential Threat
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 97
    Mine is fully upgraded and i played around changing armor to what is suggested on 1 drag and it come up with a 7 day refit + BET U NO WHAT i SAID TO MYSELF 
  • iwrk4dedpr
    iwrk4dedpr
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Aug 2011 Posts: 887
    I'm guessing the answer is yes, but don't use those builds, they're awful.
    They are awful?  What is a GOOD build?
  • FiremanHawk
    FiremanHawk
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Nov 2011 Posts: 798
    probably level 16 retros again lol
  • Brent Myers
    Brent Myers
    Minor Nuisance
    Laredo said:
    No, it's @ lvl 4 right now. But even with it upgrade to 5 the build times are 3 days off. Copied to build in design mode to look at the stats and wight and time to build were off.
  • joe crossland
    joe crossland
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined May 2012 Posts: 977
    dock 14 shipyard 5

• Talasarian
    Talasarian
    Potential Threat
    Joined Nov 2011 Posts: 37
    Laredo said:
    No, it's @ lvl 4 right now. But even with it upgrade to 5 the build times are 3 days off. Copied to build in design mode to look at the stats and wight and time to build were off.
    Are you at R&D 30? if not thats your build time discrepancy.
    Talasarian (53) Current Sector: 277 Home Sector: 51 Visited Sectors: 51, 73, 124, 138, 277, 300, 337, 453, 454 Alliance:None BP user ID: 1894xxx Proud winner of the Strike Cruiser and Battle Cruiser
  • BANZAI_Bill
    BANZAI_Bill
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Nov 2014 Posts: 594
    edited 12 Jul 2018, 5:12PM
    by time you get the shipyard upgraded they'll be forcing a whole new fleet on us anyway. Might as well skip the dragons and just wait for them to be obsolete in a few days like everything else they release...

I've seen some fleets and ships literally go obsolete the day they were released.... think back ... fusion cruiser... was good for the raid it was released... literally obsolete day raid ended.

Since then... kixeye has stuck to their favorite business strat.... Bait and Switch.
  • Brent Myers
    Brent Myers
    Minor Nuisance
    Laredo said:
    R&D is 30.
  • Brent Myers
    Brent Myers
    Minor Nuisance
    by time you get the shipyard upgraded they'll be forcing a whole new fleet on us anyway. Might as well skip the dragons and just wait for them to be obsolete in a few days like everything else they release...

I've seen some fleets and ships literally go obsolete the day they were released.... think back ... fusion cruiser... was good for the raid it was released... literally obsolete day raid ended.

Since then... kixeye has stuck to their favorite business strat.... Bait and Switch.
    Dragons have been built for a while. Just got the Greta to completed the fleet.
  • Talasarian
    Talasarian
    Potential Threat
    Joined Nov 2011 Posts: 37
    Laredo said:
    R&D is 30.
    It may be they didn't show the time for having officers, i just did the build myself and its showing 16d18h31m29s for GID on the first suggestion. I'm not at R&D 30
    Talasarian (53) Current Sector: 277 Home Sector: 51 Visited Sectors: 51, 73, 124, 138, 277, 300, 337, 453, 454 Alliance:None BP user ID: 1894xxx Proud winner of the Strike Cruiser and Battle Cruiser