Waiting for....messages at bottom left during fullscreen..

Cant_Touch_This5
Cant_Touch_This5
Potential Threat
Joined Feb 2015 Posts: 52
I wanna know why these messages come up and stay there. They cover the typing field and its bullchit.
Blank Sexton
  • BattlePirate_BlackShark
    BattlePirate_BlackShark
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Sep 2011 Posts: 1,459
    It has nothing to do with Battle Pirates.

The text from that message should explain itself...if you can read...
    BlackShark        Born in Sector 429

Decoding Pirateslangword "F.A.R.M." = Foolish Amateur Reaches Midgame
  • Cant_Touch_This5
    Cant_Touch_This5
    Potential Threat
    Joined Feb 2015 Posts: 52
    Well that's not the only one that pops up there's the facebook chat one and the us.4zipom one and they only come up while playing Battle Pirates. So yes it does have to do with Battle Pirates, and it does it on Facebook, Armor Games and Kongregate. Don't know about this site cause i don't play on Kixeye site.
    Blank Sexton
  • BattleHymn
    BattleHymn
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Dec 2012 Posts: 168
    I see the annoying stuff when playing on the Kix server as well

• kixeyeuser_1390324778497_100007679130563
    kixeyeuser_1390324778497_100007679130563
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Aug 2014 Posts: 125
    I get something there also.  Cant remember what it says but you can't type anything.  Have to refresh to make it go away. Pretty annoying.  Been going on for couple weeks now. 
  • arnast
    arnast
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Jan 2012 Posts: 789

I have that happen as well and sometimes it is from kixeye.
  • PhreddDevlin
    PhreddDevlin
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined May 2012 Posts: 376
    If you Google it you can find a few old threads. I get the same thing quite a bit for past 4-5 months. Other people don't. It is a FB thing that happens with other games as well. I've tried the fixes but they don't appear to work.
  • Laredo
    Laredo
    Joined Dec 2011 Posts: 17,730
    The various popups in the bottom left of the screen are FB and Kix monitoring the game in real time for issues that could result in abnormal game play.
  • steve.smith.37266136
    steve.smith.37266136
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Nov 2013 Posts: 126
    I had this problem go to small screen then large screen it will be fixed 
  • Rammstein
    Rammstein
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Jul 2012 Posts: 408
    The zopim one, which appears if you play on the kix site too, is from a live chat service so I assume it’s the plugin Kix uses for comms.
    I'm an angel. I kill firstborns while their mamas watch. I turn cities into salt. I even, when I feel like it, rip the souls from little girls, and from now till kingdom come, the only thing you can count on in your existence is never understanding why.
  • kixeyeuser_1390324778497_100007679130563
    kixeyeuser_1390324778497_100007679130563
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Aug 2014 Posts: 125
    I get something there also.  Cant remember what it says but you can't type anything.  Have to refresh to make it go away. Pretty annoying.  Been going on for couple weeks now. 

• Gremlin Uniden
    Gremlin Uniden
    Potential Threat
    Joined Nov 2016 Posts: 50
    Been plagued with this for ages, I play on kixeye.com, It`s a pain in the ****, just another bugbear, there seems no way to prevent it or stop it by a player.. you can clear it by exiting fullscreen to window view & back to fullscreen, but it`s repetative :(
  • patricia.lundy.395
    patricia.lundy.395
    Potential Threat
    Joined Jan 2014 Posts: 40

Wow, a level 95 with 15 Medals and over a thousand posts. Is that all you do is post Smart **** comments.  "IF YOU CAN READ".  Wheres your base?  I come and take those 15 medals away from you.  LOL
  • PhreddDevlin
    PhreddDevlin
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined May 2012 Posts: 376

Wow, a level 95 with 15 Medals and over a thousand posts. Is that all you do is post Smart **** comments.  "IF YOU CAN READ".  Wheres your base?  I come and take those 15 medals away from you.  LOL
    I agree with you. The person asked a legit question on something he sees while playing BP. Others have given an explanation on why this occurs. "If you can read".