Storm Chaser - Origins

13»
  • Storm Chaser
    Storm Chaser
    WC Game Team
    Joined Nov 2012 Posts: 119
    What about introducing a new tecnologi for reduce lag issues?I wish your guys doing something like changing plataforms like vega conflit does.Glad to see new staff people.Welcome ;)
    We are continuing to make improvements to reduce lag.
  • Storm Chaser
    Storm Chaser
    WC Game Team
    Max Marsh said:
    Can we see turrets rebalance? like mg, mortars, hellfire, laser, flak, plasma etc. Also any future plan about metal and oil depoes and faction base buildings visuals?
    Those are all areas that are up for consideration.  
  • chris.gambardella.14
    chris.gambardella.14
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jun 2013 Posts: 8
    we need a 2nd bulldozer plez 
  • Tibar
    Tibar
    Potential Threat
    Joined Jul 2013 Posts: 77
    When will the Sphinx Unit Bases come out, so we can get more Sphinx and their tech?
  • Axel L
    Axel L
    WC Mod
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 10,005
    Tibar said:
    When will the Sphinx Unit Bases come out, so we can get more Sphinx and their tech?
    At this time, no spawn dates has been published for that base but I would guess that these bases will return relatively soon. These bases has at least been out during the month of May.
    Video games don't cause violence, lag does.
    The day has come and I'm finally beyond the 10k mark. https://www.kixeye.com/forum/discussion/745288
  • robbemt48
    robbemt48
    Greenhorn
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 1

Greetings Commanders!

I just wanted to take a moment to formally introduce myself to you as the new Design Lead on War Commander.

I’ve been with the War Commander team for almost 6 years.  Half of that time I’ve had the pleasure of working alongside WrongThinker to create fun content for all of you.  At the same time, I’ve also been an avid player of the game. It was great facing off against many of you in this most recent Warpath.  Originally starting out in QA, I’ve also been a champion of fixing bugs that hinder gameplay. Sometimes it can feel like there’s always a new fire to fight and a new storm to chase, but we’re constantly working towards improving the game.

It will be my goal to continue the positive direction WrongThinker has taken the game.  One step in that direction is that this next release we’ll be delivering on a long requested change in reducing the capacity of the PVP only Legendary Units by half.  I’m also going to be looking into options to rebalance some of our units which have not turned out to be as useful as we would have liked. Don’t worry, we are not going to change too much and I will definitely be getting your feedback on some proposed changes before we decide on them.

We have some exciting plans coming up in the future, including a new game mode and new types of content, which we’ll be providing more details about as they come together.  As before, please continue to leave your thoughts and feedback below.

See you on the battlefield!

- Storm Chaser

• Fcken_Redneck
    Fcken_Redneck
    Greenhorn
    Joined Dec 2015 Posts: 23
    well maby you could help me out with getting my units back since rest of kixeye dont give a sht

Make the game better again!!!!!
  • ErwinRommel2016
    ErwinRommel2016
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 660
    we need a 2nd bulldozer plez 
    Thats never going to happen
                           -SPECIAL FORCES ARE MY LIFE-
  • Axel L
    Axel L
    WC Mod
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 10,005
    well maby you could help me out with getting my units back since rest of kixeye dont give a sht

Which units did you lose and when did you lose them?
    Video games don't cause violence, lag does.
    The day has come and I'm finally beyond the 10k mark. https://www.kixeye.com/forum/discussion/745288
  • Joeybagadoughnuts
    Joeybagadoughnuts
    Incursion Leader
    Joined May 2013 Posts: 1,421
    adel_50 said:

@Joeybagadoughnuts said:
    how about Fixing Profet seems like junk at this stage  and it was just released .. coined it to elite and wow man still junk worst 50 bucks i spent ever in this game  reload time is like 10 second and thats only when its within 300  truly a bad unit out of the box  lets start with something easy instead of these ole sht units mentioned above  ~wb~

If you dont know how to use it scrap it

i Don't need a meat shield and as it stands thats  all its good for ...i used it  in a few instances in pve   junk and pvp i can see this as useless except for a meat shield , how about you set up a vid teach me  maybe you can convince me  not to scrap this  cannon fodder
  • panzer66
    panzer66
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Nov 2012 Posts: 330
    well that is nice to hear about the LHF space reduction, now you must let us get more tech for the additional units we never had the space to use. 
    If your not living on the edge, Your taking up too much space.
  • adel_50
    adel_50
    Force to be Reckoned With
    Joined Aug 2014 Posts: 1,887

@Joeybagadoughnuts said:
    adel_50 said:

@Joeybagadoughnuts said:

how about Fixing Profet seems like junk at this stage  and it was just released .. coined it to elite and wow man still junk worst 50 bucks i spent ever in this game  reload time is like 10 second and thats only when its within 300  truly a bad unit out of the box  lets start with something easy instead of these ole sht units mentioned above  ~wb~

If you dont know how to use it scrap it

i Don't need a meat shield and as it stands thats  all its good for ...i used it  in a few instances in pve   junk and pvp i can see this as useless except for a meat shield , how about you set up a vid teach me  maybe you can convince me  not to scrap this  cannon fodder

I would its just my pc isnt capable of recording without corrupting it but i will give it a shot

• kixeyeuser_1369478766759_18061_447417777
    kixeyeuser_1369478766759_18061_447417777
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Jul 2016 Posts: 868
    So I have a question.

Will you be remastering the old units into the new faction era? Because it seems like it (Liberators-Riflemen, Sharpshooters-Snipers).

• Storm Chaser
    Storm Chaser
    WC Game Team
    So I have a question.

Will you be remastering the old units into the new faction era? Because it seems like it (Liberators-Riflemen, Sharpshooters-Snipers).

It is true that sometimes the new unit designs draw from elements that were popular in older units, but we don't have a plan to just go through all the old units and make faction versions.
  • Storm Chaser
    Storm Chaser
    WC Game Team
    panzer66 said:
    well that is nice to hear about the LHF space reduction, now you must let us get more tech for the additional units we never had the space to use. 
    That's a fair request.  I'll see what I can do about that.
  • IQuestionAuthority
    IQuestionAuthority
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jul 2018 Posts: 1
    it would be nice if replication was added for pvp only units since there was reductions in thier space requirements there was a reason players did not buy tech for these in the past but now they can actually be used so maybe the tech can be reoffered in gear or in event? or thru replication? if they have no tech they are essentialy trash 
  • adel_50
    adel_50
    Force to be Reckoned With
    Joined Aug 2014 Posts: 1,887

@IQuestionAuthority said:
    it would be nice if replication was added for pvp only units since there was reductions in thier space requirements there was a reason players did not buy tech for these in the past but now they can actually be used so maybe the tech can be reoffered in gear or in event? or thru replication? if they have no tech they are essentialy trash 

Not sure i agree with that. their tech definatly gives them a significant boost but they arent trash without them my laser tank at lvl 1 with no tech eats ardra for breakfast(lvl 5)

• drag0nsun
    drag0nsun
    Master Tactician
    Joined Jun 2014 Posts: 2,091
    before this totally gets closed down i wanted to say welcome and i am happy to meet ya and hope you do well as the new designer of WC and if you are looking at reblinceing units like the cyclops its damage output is its main issue so fix that and it should go over well there was a poll made on it a few months ago try to find that that should give some extra ideas  as for the black out and it killing there is a issue with the drone tech namely when there is 6 extra drones out  but when it has 5 drones it  kills more buildings and units a minor thing but its a pain even more so when trying to find it and record but this should help narrow down the issue with it and again welcome and good blessings to your run in WC 
  • shefqet.zoga
    shefqet.zoga
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 186
    edited 12 Jul 2018, 9:31AM
    way we dont have new unit on Ops? still some boring old units on ops,also different from high lvl to low lvl now is not much all same unit get use,on past low lvl like 38,39,40,41,42,43, had no chance flat lvl45,46,47,now is not lvl different any base can be flat as longes u have $ to buy from new amzon kix shop,also unit low lvl use most of them have like lvl10 to lvl15,and is no much different for the players they have max unit,they do same think,max unit on omega have no much difference from elite they get killed in 5 to 10 sec when u attack

13»