sad when lvl 20 stuff cant even kill a dog

onefive
onefive
Greenhorn
Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 13
so everything in my baseis maxed and offline all it can kill when attacked is 2 dogs. they can kill 20 units of lvl 20 and only lose 2 dogs in an attack this game is a joke.
  • snydersh
    snydersh
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Apr 2014 Posts: 3,477
    onefive said:
    so everything in my baseis maxed and offline all it can kill when attacked is 2 dogs. they can kill 20 units of lvl 20 and only lose 2 dogs in an attack this game is a joke.
    i think you are failing to make the distinction between killed and damaged. something can lose 99% health but if it doesnt die then it wont say it

Also currently in the game, it is easy to kill an offline base and lose no units, with darkstorm to handle base defenders, jugg killing things from far away, and osiege with oravagers as strong as they are, you should not expect your base to do much offline.
    don't read the post too long or you might not see me coming up behind you. ;)
  • DEATHJR6
    DEATHJR6
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Jun 2013 Posts: 244
    You should look at attack report details to see what he deployed, from where, and when so you can get a good picture of how he destroyed your base.
  • onefive
    onefive
    Greenhorn
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 13
    DEATHJR6 said:
    You should look at attack report details to see what he deployed, from where, and when so you can get a good picture of how he destroyed your base.
    how do you think i knew i only killed 2 dogs and he deployed a omega dark strom(lvl23)
  • xxCroftYxx
    xxCroftYxx
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Mar 2017 Posts: 1,145
    onefive said:
    DEATHJR6 said:
    how do you think i knew i only killed 2 dogs and he deployed a omega dark strom(lvl23)
    Sadly from the log you have no idea how much damaged you caused the attacker. Sometimes I can loose nothing but still have 10 + hrs repair 
  • Delphinus
    Delphinus
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Jan 2016 Posts: 784
    People love to retreat units before they die, to make the attack log look better mostly.
  • shefqet.zoga
    shefqet.zoga
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 226
    onefive said:
    DEATHJR6 said:
    omega darkstrom is strong it can kill all units on base with out lose,only if u have good base set up and good unit lvl on bunker,but bunkers get killed easy 
  • Perry299
    Perry299
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined May 2013 Posts: 4,789

@shefqet.zoga said:
    onefive said:

DEATHJR6 said:

omega darkstrom is strong it can kill all units on base with out lose,only if u have good base set up and good unit lvl on bunker,but bunkers get killed easy 

Might want to reevaluate that theory...

"Don't cry, Don't whine, it's a strategic game so either you GIT GUD or you Go Home"