Increased medal payouts on medal bases.

Sasuke970
Sasuke970
Incursion Leader
Joined Apr 2018 Posts: 1,080
The medal payed out by medal bases is considered very little and unfair.

HZ 25 pays out 250 medals

HZ 40 pays out 5k medals

HZ 90 pays out 25k

25k medal payout on a level 90 base is truly a disappointment,you could just grind HZ 40 like 5 times and you get the same amount of payout,but with less damage and casualties.Same as HZ 25,its bad for low level players who wishes to farm for medals.

My suggestion to on the new payout:

HZ 90 - 50k-75k medals.This base should award a nice amount of medal to those who finished the base as its the hardest medal base to do (90).

HZ 40 - 10k-15k medals.This base should award a somewhat satisfying amount of medals because the difficulty is moderate (40).

HZ 25 - 1k-3k medals.This base should award a small amount of medals as its the easiest medal base to do (25).

What do you think?Comment down below!

Increased medal payouts on medal bases. 29 votes

Yes (I want to see an increasement and Kixeye decides)
82%
TanzimAhmmedDarren TuckFarmer x_ACHILLES_xMrOntoriusRock-NStomper2ErwinRommel2016DGAF_SnakeLee907Gustavo_FringHAU-PRO2krupis198910warrheadSteel123DalberCobra AAkixeyeuser_716367123_17924_5130273Francis Cotankixeyeuser_95445556Kenzo55sakruse 24 votes
No (I find the payout is somewhat agreeable)
17%
Tim ParsonsJoeybagadoughnutsBlackMick4Charles6744zeddster79 5 votes
  • Perry299
    Perry299
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined May 2013 Posts: 4,789

HZ90 base is quite easy and the reason for the 25k payout ..

The medal bases are not a "hey they are hard for me change them or even a hey they are hard for a vast number of players situation." ..... here is the reason.... if 1 person can do them easily that means they are doable and the rest need to learn to adjust.... there are many videos on these bases out to prove my point.... also lets not forget the bases are designed for each level of player....

"Don't cry, Don't whine, it's a strategic game so either you GIT GUD or you Go Home"
  • Blackheart319483
    Blackheart319483
    Potential Threat
    Joined Mar 2018 Posts: 74
    I wouldnt change the medal payout, but i would make some units and workshop in gear store cheaper.

• Gtelhom
    Gtelhom
    Greenhorn
    Joined Mar 2018 Posts: 9
    i'd like to see some increase in the HZ25 payout, low levels could really use the medals to have a good start 
  • Sasuke970
    Sasuke970
    Incursion Leader
    I wouldnt change the medal payout, but i would make some units and workshop in gear store cheaper.

I made this poll due the expensive cost of stuff in the gear store.Medal payouts are alway good,but the bases are somewhat not fair sometimes,harsh difficulty for a little amount of medals.
  • Sasuke970
    Sasuke970
    Incursion Leader
    edited 12 Jul 2018, 2:36PM
    Perry299 said:

HZ90 base is quite easy and the reason for the 25k payout ..

The medal bases are not a "hey they are hard for me change them or even a hey they are hard for a vast number of players situation." ..... here is the reason.... if 1 person can do them easily that means they are doable and the rest need to learn to adjust.... there are many videos on these bases out to prove my point.... also lets not forget the bases are designed for each level of player....

I do agree on the HZ 90 is farmable and easy for high tiers,but I somewhat disagree on the HZ 90's payout.Same as 25s,I don't have a problem with 40s.And like @Blackheart319483 said,gear store stuff is very expensive,Phalanx and Fury used to cost less,same as their tech,I don't mind Nyx's tech price.They can either lower the pricetag down or increase the payout to a satisfying amount.
  • Adel Wael
    Adel Wael
    Master Tactician
    Joined Aug 2014 Posts: 2,067

@Sasuke970 said:
    Blackheart319483 said:

I made this poll due the expensive cost of stuff in the gear store.Medal payouts are alway good,but the bases are somewhat not fair sometimes,harsh difficulty for a little amount of medals.

The bases are easy for those who have the prophet but still doable for those who doesnt but a bit expensive to do over and over(i use deadeyes on the bunkers then envoys for aa heavy turrets then herald cleans the rest)

• Perry299
    Perry299
    Unicorn Overlord

@adel_50 said:

@Sasuke970 said:
    Blackheart319483 said:

The bases are easy for those who have the prophet but still doable for those who doesnt but a bit expensive to do over and over(i use deadeyes on the bunkers then envoys for aa heavy turrets then herald cleans the rest)

As u saw in my first try i used only 2 shock missiles 30 30 600k with prophet....

I will tell you base can be done i believe without prophet or deena ... using 4 missiles but still cheap for the base... will see what i can do on making a video.... have a late day will be on this evening

"Don't cry, Don't whine, it's a strategic game so either you GIT GUD or you Go Home"
  • Perry299
    Perry299
    Unicorn Overlord

@Perry299 said:

@adel_50 said:

@Sasuke970 said:
    Blackheart319483 said:

As u saw in my first try i used only 2 shock missiles 30 30 600k with prophet....

I will tell you base can be done i believe without prophet or deena ... using 4 missiles but still cheap for the base... will see what i can do on making a video.... have a late day will be on this evening

Correction... think its 3 ... all of these numbers are 1 attack.... otherwise i could sit here and probably do base with no damage at all...

• Adel Wael
    Adel Wael
    Master Tactician
    Joined Aug 2014 Posts: 2,067

@Perry299 said:

@adel_50 said:

@Sasuke970 said:
    Blackheart319483 said:

The your video helped me improve lining the shots of the prophet and you gave me the idea of using deadeye missile instead of shock and all the other stuff but it was helpful none the less

• Sasuke970
    Sasuke970
    Incursion Leader
    Perry299 said:

@adel_50 said:

@Sasuke970 said:
    Blackheart319483 said:

The video was very helpful,especially which angles to line up a shot from the Prophet.I am currently finding an angle to hit the Rail launchers and AAs without getting myself 3h repair. *signs*
  • Charles6744
    Charles6744
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Aug 2013 Posts: 1,305
      The payouts for the HZ bases are ok with me.  Players need to realize that not every player is going to be able to defeat the lvl 90 bases.  These bases are just like the old Event Tier System.  When we had Tier A,B and C to choose from.  Tier C was for the lower lvls.  Tier B was for the mid tier.  And Tier A was for the highest ranking playes.  The same goes for the HZ Bases.

• Sasuke970
    Sasuke970
    Incursion Leader
    Also testing out some angles for the Prophet on various bases.Looks like Prophet can't one shot a level 10+ platform\heavy platforms.I think it requires a different approach hmmm...
  • Sasuke970
    Sasuke970
    Incursion Leader
      The payouts for the HZ bases are ok with me.  Players need to realize that not every player is going to be able to defeat the lvl 90 bases.  These bases are just like the old Event Tier System.  When we had Tier A,B and C to choose from.  Tier C was for the lower lvls.  Tier B was for the mid tier.  And Tier A was for the highest ranking playes.  The same goes for the HZ Bases.

Maybe yes.Also,they really need to increase the payout on level 25 bases,it is really not worth the effort.
  • Steel123
    Steel123
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Aug 2014 Posts: 584
    The high cost of tokens, Tech for heros & other items makes it almost impossible to get all every month with the little medal payouts & the mount of grinding to get them.
    Lvl 46 & holding
  • imtrappin
    imtrappin
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Dec 2011 Posts: 767
    Have the 90's changed aagain today, cant find any of the new layout
  • ErwinRommel2016
    ErwinRommel2016
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 716
    edited 12 Jul 2018, 5:14PM
    I would rather see something like this
    HZ 100-  payout 100k
    HZ 90-  payout 30k-35k
    HZ 55- payout 15k
    HZ 40- payout  7.5k
    Bring Back HZ 30s with no lvl lock at 3-4k
    HZ 25- payout 1.5k

-SPECIAL FORCES ARE MY LIFE-
  • Steel123
    Steel123
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Aug 2014 Posts: 584
    Besides the wrong avatar on my screen the 90HZ layout still the same:

Lvl 46 & holding
  • zeddster79
    zeddster79
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Jun 2014 Posts: 102
    The HZ 90s can be done with about 10 to 15 min damge to air and about same damage to CT so i think the 25k medals is a fair payout.