BPHQ Gold offer

ali.parr
ali.parr
Skilled Warrior
Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 505
The exclusive offers in the BPHQ on the iPhone and in the UK aren't showing a discount at all.

The $65 value for $49.99 is showing as £48.99 which under current exchange rates equals $65.

• Laredo
    Laredo
    Joined Dec 2011 Posts: 17,213
    Are you comparing exchange rates?
  • ali.parr
    ali.parr
    Skilled Warrior
    edited 11 Jul 2018, 11:29PM
    I understand about the exchange rates, what i am trying to say is that through the main game I would be charged via Xsolla £39.75 for the  $49.99 deal.

On the app for the $4.99 it comes out at £4.99 and the $49.99 is coming up at £48.99. There seems to be something wrong as no discount is being applied.

*edit If you retro convert the £48.99 it comes out at $65

• Laredo
    Laredo
    ali.parr said:
    I understand about the exchange rates, what i am trying to say is that through the main game I would be charged via Xsolla £39.75 for the  $49.99 deal.

On the app for the $4.99 it comes out at £4.99 and the $49.99 is coming up at £48.99. There seems to be something wrong as no discount is being applied.

Ok, I see what you're saying now and will pass it up.
  • ali.parr
    ali.parr
    Skilled Warrior
    Laredo said:
    ali.parr said:

Ok, I see what you're saying now and will pass it up.
    Thanks Laredo :)

• fulcrumer
    fulcrumer
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Aug 2013 Posts: 992
    Thew 1500 gold offer for $99.99 is coming up in purchase as £99.99 - that is a premium rather than a discount!

• iwrk4dedpr
    iwrk4dedpr
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Aug 2011 Posts: 887
    It's only a graphical error.  Just go ahead and purchase .... what can go wrong.

• CM Major_Rampage
    CM Major_Rampage
    KIXEYE Community Manager
    Joined Jul 2017 Posts: 1,261
    Can you please upload a screen shot?  The team is looking for additional information.
    If you have technical questions, please submit a ticket here.
    Having trouble submitting a ticket? Try this link.
    Not sure about the rules
  • CM Major_Rampage
    CM Major_Rampage
    KIXEYE Community Manager
    Joined Jul 2017 Posts: 1,261
    edited 12 Jul 2018, 12:57AM
    It appears the app is not showing the value in your local currency until you reach the purchase screen. 
    The proper value is being shown being shown on the purchase screen.  The currency conversion is handled by the platform.
    The team is looking into the display issue.
    If you have technical questions, please submit a ticket here.
    Having trouble submitting a ticket? Try this link.
    Not sure about the rules
  • Fred Dibner
    Fred Dibner
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Apr 2015 Posts: 164

I have tried to purchase the 60 coin pack twice and got nothing, I will check again later. I am also UK based

• kennethtancy
    kennethtancy
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Apr 2013 Posts: 172
    edited 12 Jul 2018, 1:20AM
    Singapore based and I get the offer on my phone notification of a BPHQ gold offer but once i launch BPHQ i do not see any offer at all

Update* my bad, my version was old one, and since the BPHQ app does not auto update i have to go Android store to update to newer version before i could see offer
  • ali.parr
    ali.parr
    Skilled Warrior
    edited 12 Jul 2018, 3:47AM
    It appears the app is not showing the value in your local currency until you reach the purchase screen. 
    The proper value is being shown being shown on the purchase screen.  The currency conversion is handled by the platform.
    The team is looking into the display issue.
    I don't think this is correct, I just went through the process of signing in and the message from Apple stated £48.99, I stopped it by not accepting the terms of "If you use within 14 days..."

Whilst I appreciate the communication, I don't think it is wise to suggest it is correct unless you are 100% certain it is.  Apple often bulk clear these transactions several days later. Might be a lot of unhappy Pirates come Monday morning.

• ali.parr
    ali.parr
    Skilled Warrior
    The prices are still the same, is there a fix coming or is this it?

• DeathBringer
    DeathBringer
    Potential Threat
    Joined May 2012 Posts: 31
    The $6 gold for $4.99 when I go to pay the price has risen to £4.99.
  • ali.parr
    ali.parr
    Skilled Warrior
    I had the same problem and it was passed up but apparently it is correct although it obviously isn't.

My feeling is don't buy any if they can't be bothered to sort it out.

https://www.kixeye.com/forum/discussion/740103

• Dan DDM
    Dan DDM
    Potential Threat
    Joined May 2013 Posts: 87
    I am having the same problem in euros. It makes it not worth buying.
  • ali.parr
    ali.parr
    Skilled Warrior
    edited 13 Jul 2018, 8:04AM
    I tried explaining and posted screen shots showing the discount was not being applied but heard nothing since.

@CMrampage

• Albert.E.Roberts
    Albert.E.Roberts
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Jun 2013 Posts: 415
    all I get is purchase error msg.
  • Dan DDM
    Dan DDM
    Potential Threat
    Any update on this?
  • ali.parr
    ali.parr
    Skilled Warrior
    edited 13 Jul 2018, 5:34PM
    Yes an update on a fix or a GFY even, anything as long as we know, please :)

There is only a few hours left to get the deal.

• Laredo
    Laredo
    I just asked about it, they are working on the issue.
  • ali.parr
    ali.parr
    Skilled Warrior
    Thank you Laredo

• Dan DDM
    Dan DDM
    Potential Threat
    Thanks Laredo
  • ali.parr
    ali.parr
    Skilled Warrior
    I'm guessing the fix wont be during this raid then.

• Reston1968
    Reston1968
    Greenhorn
    Joined Apr 2013 Posts: 2
    Is this App only for FB ? I did download on my phone but it only wants to connect to FB account ( I have a base on fb but don't play it anymore) Is there any way to get the base on kix server on the app - Have logged out of fb app but still won't give ma a option to input my kix base 
  • ali.parr
    ali.parr
    Skilled Warrior
    Is this App only for FB ? I did download on my phone but it only wants to connect to FB account ( I have a base on fb but don't play it anymore) Is there any way to get the base on kix server on the app - Have logged out of fb app but still won't give ma a option to input my kix base 
    It is in that you have to  either play on FB or log into Kixeye with your FB account.

• Reston1968
    Reston1968
    Greenhorn
    Joined Apr 2013 Posts: 2
    ali.parr said:
    It is in that you have to  either play on FB or log into Kixeye with your FB account.
    I don't think you can change your base in fb account - never heard of switching to kix account on fb
  • ali.parr
    ali.parr
    Skilled Warrior
    ali.parr said:
    I don't think you can change your base in fb account - never heard of switching to kix account on fb
    Yes, sorry I meant that it is only for FB, either on FB or logged into Kix via an FB account.