Kar-Graal
Master Tactician
Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 2,480
[Santiago Level 5 Gogo Bar Tests] [First Impressions]
  • xxCroftYxx
    xxCroftYxx
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Mar 2017 Posts: 1,129
    That has to be some of the most useless testing ever recorded sorry.
  • Kar-Graal
    Kar-Graal
    Master Tactician
    edited 10 Jul 2018, 10:39PM
    you dont think i can punish omega siege squadron with micro healed Santiago think about it
    a level 33 player can even own

theres the point
    It Take Me Back the the old days When Enforcers Used to Take 4 Shots From Plasma Cannons Before Being Destroyed 
    now the re-play of the Santiago's Firepower Against The Purifiers 
    This is how its useless now due to corpus faction trait buff but this is gold

• Perry299
    Perry299
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined May 2013 Posts: 4,789
    Kar-Graal said:
    you dont think i can punish omega siege squadron with micro healed Santiago think about it
    a level 33 player can even own

theres the point
    It Take Me Back the the old days When Enforcers Used to Take 4 Shots From Plasma Cannons Before Being Destroyed 
    now the re-play of the Santiago's Firepower Against The Purifiers 
    This is how its useless now due to corpus faction trait buff but this is gold

i have all Santiago tech equipped.... was very disappointing 
    "Don't cry, Don't whine, it's a strategic game so either you GIT GUD or you Go Home"
  • Kar-Graal
    Kar-Graal
    Master Tactician
    Perry299 said:
    i have all Santiago tech equipped.... was very disappointing 
    Thats The Point Only if you use it Right in Base Defense Will Give These Benefits Unless The Charge Speed Needs to be buffed?
  • A Wayne Ri
    A Wayne Ri
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Nov 2012 Posts: 364
    ahh good post, I admit I not upgraded  Santiago,yet so I was not sure how good it may become...   yet I cant see a huge difference to his brothers...  to bring back the great memories of years gone by .. Enforcers , n megas n even Laser tanks were scary/formidable . and the humble flak tank was to be avoided... , I still remember the event where u got Event  points off turrets n defences in a base  the one where E Laser (?) deployed from factory on aggressive. .  ,,  Ahh Wish I was back there . It was fun to plan n be careful. 
  • Max Marsh
    Max Marsh
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Jun 2014 Posts: 276
    Can you make a video how it face to real pvp attack? 
    RANGER
  • HurtsTheTruthDoes
    HurtsTheTruthDoes
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jun 2018 Posts: 16

You used 10 blood thor on Santiago?

Really??

• Perry299
    Perry299
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined May 2013 Posts: 4,789

Ahhh i see so i dont know how to use my units.... brilliant.. i forgot i am just beginner noob.....

"Don't cry, Don't whine, it's a strategic game so either you GIT GUD or you Go Home"
  • MX36
    MX36
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined May 2012 Posts: 3,190
    I've maxed mine too and got him all the heroic tech, but I didn't get the benefits I was expecting... maybe just 40~60% of the expected performance.
    What would make him a hero IMO would be boosting his base damage by another 15~30% and increase his standard clip size from 1 to 2 (without using tech).
  • Kar-Graal
    Kar-Graal
    Master Tactician
    MX36 said:
    I've maxed mine too and got him all the heroic tech, but I didn't get the benefits I was expecting... maybe just 40~60% of the expected performance.
    What would make him a hero IMO would be boosting his base damage by another 15~30% and increase his standard clip size from 1 to 2 (without using tech).
    MX36 I noticed it Santiago's Buff Aura Is Broken Reload Speed is Broken From it

• adel_50
    adel_50
    Force to be Reckoned With
    Joined Aug 2014 Posts: 1,887

@Kar-Graal said:
    MX36 said:

Gen 2 heroes dont have any auras they just posses traits that makes them more valuble than the standard version

• MX36
    MX36
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined May 2012 Posts: 3,190
    Kar-Graal said:
    As adel said, Gen-2 heroes don't have team buffs (except Max via tech).
  • Kar-Graal
    Kar-Graal
    Master Tactician

You used 10 blood thor on Santiago?

Really??

thats because i got alot to review tips and secrets of this game regardless the upgrade I skipped The Galen And Ardra Upgrade Form Certain Reasons
    Players Could Definitely 99 Purifiers/ 99 Caretakers [All Sentinel Units Are As Strong Enough] 

Level 5 Santiago: Deadly Plasma Shots At Max Level + Heroic Tech
    Level 1 Skipjack Unless Useful Tactics Found

Level 1 Galen Possible to build 99 Caretakers I Kept him at level 1