earning trophee

poeper
poeper
Potential Threat
Joined Dec 2013 Posts: 45
kixeye make some bases to earn all trophee like you did on the 4the of july would be verry interesting for me and alot of other players 

(and for negative peeps keep your thought for yourself im just suggesting something )
I may be drunk, Miss, but in the morning I will be sober and you will still be ugly.

• Perry299
    Perry299
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined May 2013 Posts: 4,789

Trophy quit meaning anything when they allowed trophy integrity to be compromised....

"Don't cry, Don't whine, it's a strategic game so either you GIT GUD or you Go Home"
  • Axel L
    Axel L
    WC Mod
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 10,005
    In my opinion, I can only partly agree on your suggestion as trophies play a huge role in the game as a bragging tool. I can only accept your suggestion as long as none of the older trophies returns as that would just devalue the effort some players spend into unlocking the trophy.
    Video games don't cause violence, lag does.
    The day has come and I'm finally beyond the 10k mark. https://www.kixeye.com/forum/discussion/745288
  • Gudari43
    Gudari43
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Oct 2013 Posts: 997
    edited 11 Jul 2018, 11:24PM
    I believe the recent 4th of July trophy first came about when Kixeye stopped awarding for Onslaught.  Everyone complained and Kixeye trolled the game with 'average is good' everyone gets a trophy.