Question about the 5 dollar apollo fleet

crazyhoe911
crazyhoe911
Greenhorn
Joined May 2015 Posts: 4
I've heard many people around my sector talking about some apollo fleet that can be purchased for 5 dollars but have yet to see such an offer. Is there any way I can obtain such a deal or is it only for certain players? 
  • Laredo
    Laredo
    Joined Dec 2011 Posts: 17,725
    If you are a small player and think it will help you advance in the game, it may be a good deal.
  • mattheusD
    mattheusD
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined May 2014 Posts: 380
    Laredo said:
    If you are a small player and think it will help you advance in the game, it may be a good deal.
    he meant that he did not get this offer himself but heard others talk about it, and he asks if he can get this offer in one way or another
  • Laredo
    Laredo
    Joined Dec 2011 Posts: 17,725
    Laredo said:
    he meant that he did not get this offer himself but heard others talk about it, and he asks if he can get this offer in one way or another
    The offers are sent out randomly, if he he didn't get it maybe CS can help him.
  • Cyanide Sandwich
    Cyanide Sandwich
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Feb 2012 Posts: 919
    I think you get them based on if you have ever built an apollo or not. I got the offer even though I have pheonixes, Skyfires, and Manticores built, but i have never built an apollo fleet despite having both the zoe and apollo BPs
    Battle Pirates
    In-game name: Cyanide Sandwich              
    Home Sector: 21                                          Ship Design Discussion Group (Open to all): https://www.facebook.com/groups/118022991724717/
    KIXEYE logic is the only logic and you ain't never logic'd till you've KIXEYE logic'd.

• crazyhoe911
    crazyhoe911
    Greenhorn
    Thanks for the quick replies! I don't know if it's based of if one has ever built an apollo or not. My friend hasn't built any apollos but still got the offer. I also learned that the offer gives a fleet of 5 built instantly built for free. And if you don't have some of the blueprints that are used on the apollo builds, you receive them for free. I find this to be an excellent deal and will buy this when possible. If the offer does appear randomly, then I guess I'm just unlucky. Does anyone know if offers like this happen often? And does anyone know who I can contact for the offer? (I don't know who CS is sorry).
  • crazyhoe911
    crazyhoe911
    Greenhorn
    This is the amazing offer I was talking about. They are all legendary ranked too!
  • mark.matthews.94
    mark.matthews.94
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Dec 2014 Posts: 486
    It was an awesome deal about a year ago that allowed some players (myself included) to do things in the assault raid that we have never been able to do before. That was last year though.
  • shadowmager
    shadowmager
    Greenhorn
    Joined Nov 2013 Posts: 7
    I have the offer, so it is still available but is it not given out to everyone like a daily deal?
  • mark.matthews.94
    mark.matthews.94
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Dec 2014 Posts: 486
    when I got mine last year, I was maybe one of about four members of my alliance that it was offered to. I was told that I got the offer because I took the time to complete a survey or something like that. Im not sure how much truth there is to this though.
  • cascat
    cascat
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Sep 2015 Posts: 411
    i got that offer now i can do the megga daily i could not do before
  • Mila Conor
    Mila Conor
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined May 2015 Posts: 141
    Thanks for the quick replies! I don't know if it's based of if one has ever built an apollo or not. My friend hasn't built any apollos but still got the offer. I also learned that the offer gives a fleet of 5 built instantly built for free. And if you don't have some of the blueprints that are used on the apollo builds, you receive them for free. I find this to be an excellent deal and will buy this when possible. If the offer does appear randomly, then I guess I'm just unlucky. Does anyone know if offers like this happen often? And does anyone know who I can contact for the offer? (I don't know who CS is sorry).
    CS is short for Customer Support, what he meant is that you should open a ticket asking for that offer ...
    makes sence CS will grant you the offer, you are asking to buy and they after all looking to sell ...
  • sir sinks alot
    sir sinks alot
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Jan 2014 Posts: 529
    That fleet will be ok for the lowest raid targets and for the daily mega Campaign ( uranium / base parts ) and 45 titanium targets  ...Don't expect it to do the sixties targets but for $5 it can be useful if you don't have anything else to pick up some Uri and Titanium 
  • DarkMercenary
    DarkMercenary
    Force to be Reckoned With
    Joined Jun 2017 Posts: 1,602
    It's a solid offer if you don't have any assault ships, Apollos are still useful in niche ways
    DarkMercenary (WOTWU)

Death before dishonor. 

Hulls earned: King's Writ, Gluttony, Phantom Hellwraith, Fedox's Fury, Fury, Vassago's Pride, Liberator, Inquisitor, Harlock Alpha Behemoth, Phantom Tiger Shark, Rage, Pride, Malice, Vendetta, Corvette.

Sectors Visited: 84, 285, 407.