dead baby bases

Albert.E.Roberts
Albert.E.Roberts
Strike-force Captain
Joined Jun 2013 Posts: 603
My sector has had a sudden filling with lvl 1 to lvl 9 bases no bubbles no salves of there level by them . Is this happening in other sectors?
  • mark.matthews.94
    mark.matthews.94
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Dec 2014 Posts: 486
    I had this happen once before when I was in sector 39 - it was dang near empty one day and the next was full of low level bases. I guess Kix has to put the new players somewhere. Unfortunately, most new players get on and start a base then quit. 

• xXMorphineXx
    xXMorphineXx
    Potential Threat
    Joined Mar 2018 Posts: 52
    Besides the fact the game is dying at a fast rate, Mark is right, most new players get on and just quit right away. Our sector is like that as well, tons of dead bases and banned ones. 
    War does not determine who is right - only who is left.

• michael.west.750
    michael.west.750
    Force to be Reckoned With
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 1,544
    A lot of people are 
  • PhreddDevlin
    PhreddDevlin
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined May 2012 Posts: 375
    I could take that base, I think.
  • steve.smith.37266136
    steve.smith.37266136
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Nov 2013 Posts: 126
    I think the question is how does Kix get rid of all the dead bases I got more than needed in 44 an its just not the level 1-9 but 50 an above. So what don't you want?

• Goose Smith
    Goose Smith
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jun 2016 Posts: 5
    My sector has had a sudden filling with lvl 1 to lvl 9 bases no bubbles no salves of there level by them . Is this happening in other sectors?
    I am in 328 and they are everywhere here also.

• robert.ouellette.56
    robert.ouellette.56
    Potential Threat
    Joined May 2012 Posts: 85
    This is... or used to be a common practice...Thats how Kix regulates the lag in a particular world...( especially during raids ).If they have say 20 to 30 major coiners in alpha world that are complaining about lag... then they take a majority of the inactive bases and move them to beta world... this practice has been done many times in the past....