KIXEYE READ THOSE WORDS

cesc1601
cesc1601
Minor Nuisance
Joined Sep 2015 Posts: 175
Hi all, Hi Kixeye and hi commanders, like everyybody know.. the Siege Squadron is one of the powerful unit in the game and almost of Low_Mid levels dont have it yet. So i hope that the game manager and all who work in kixeye bring the Siege Squadron again into the prize of the next event. I will not get it for free but i will work hardly to have it and i hope my message arrived 
Thanks All and Good Luck Kixeye 
Peace 
  • it will fitz
    it will fitz
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 981
    I know a lvl 32 with the Siege Squad ... just saying
  • cesc1601
    cesc1601
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Sep 2015 Posts: 175
    I know a lvl 32 with the Siege Squad ... just saying
    hey bro; how r u ? look me too i need the siege squadron im lvlv 39 because i was very busy when the siege was in shadow and i didnt play for a while 
  • Perry299
    Perry299
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined May 2013 Posts: 4,789

All about prioritizing... it you really wanted it bad enough i am sure you would have gotten it...

"Don't cry, Don't whine, it's a strategic game so either you GIT GUD or you Go Home"
  • adel_50
    adel_50
    Force to be Reckoned With
    Joined Aug 2014 Posts: 1,887

@cesc1601 said:
    Hi all, Hi Kixeye and hi commanders, like everyybody know.. the Siege Squadron is one of the powerful unit in the game and almost of Low_Mid levels dont have it yet. So i hope that the game manager and all who work in kixeye bring the Siege Squadron again into the prize of the next event. I will not get it for free but i will work hardly to have it and i hope my message arrived 
    Thanks All and Good Luck Kixeye 
    Peace 

If kixeye's pattern presistes then next month will mark the arrival of siege squadron bases so be prepared for that but take my word with a pinch of salt