Shockwave damage question

iwona.esser.1
iwona.esser.1
Force to be Reckoned With
Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 1,604
edited 10 Jul 2018, 5:42PM
Does turret defense affect shockwave damage from the phlog 2? I'm pretty sure it does but I want to make sure.

Edit: also while we are on the topic of the phlog 2, what does the new special stack with?
------------------------------------------------------
  • Templar614
    Templar614
    Joined Jul 2012 Posts: 13,566

If memory serves it is not supposed to as the shockwave is a secondary effect caused by the stacking of flechettes and is not immediately originating from a projectile fired from a turret.

Will try to confirm that, but I believe that was the explanation given back in the day.

• iwona.esser.1
    iwona.esser.1

If memory serves it is not supposed to as the shockwave is a secondary effect caused by the stacking of flechettes and is not immediately originating from a projectile fired from a turret.

Will try to confirm that, but I believe that was the explanation given back in the day.

Hmmm okay, yeah a confirmation would be great. Could you also ask about what the new special stacks with please?
  • Charlie Pugwash
    Charlie Pugwash
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 2,576
    edited 10 Jul 2018, 10:22PM
    On a related note, does radioactive damage boost on the turrets work on shockwaves from turrets? I'm guessing not, from that, but I can't remember for sure.
    • "Best of luck, Captains! And may the odds be ever in your favour..."

• Raids Boycotted: Hellstrike, Lightning Carrier, Enforcer, Neptune- and at this rate, the entire upcoming Reaver raid series.

• First played: Shortly After Revenge Raid 2

• Ni-Gel
    Ni-Gel
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined May 2015 Posts: 411
    On a related note, does turret defence work on shockwaves from turrets? I'm guessing not, from that, but I can't remember for sure.
    Isn't that the exact same thing the OP asked....
    It's not what you say, it's how you say it.
  • Charlie Pugwash
    Charlie Pugwash
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 2,576
    edited 10 Jul 2018, 10:22PM
    Ni-Gel said:
    On a related note, does turret defence work on shockwaves from turrets? I'm guessing not, from that, but I can't remember for sure.
    Isn't that the exact same thing the OP asked....
    Urgh, I must be even more stupid than normal today...
    • "Best of luck, Captains! And may the odds be ever in your favour..."

• Raids Boycotted: Hellstrike, Lightning Carrier, Enforcer, Neptune- and at this rate, the entire upcoming Reaver raid series.

• First played: Shortly After Revenge Raid 2

• iwona.esser.1
    iwona.esser.1
    Any news? I'm kinda waiting to see what kind of build I should do based on the damage...
  • Templar614
    Templar614
    Joined Jul 2012 Posts: 13,566

@iwona.esser.1 said:
    Any news? I'm kinda waiting to see what kind of build I should do based on the damage...

Not a definitive answer, but the couple of folks I spoke with thought it works the way I originally posted.