TECHNICAL TOKENS

noobbarethebest
noobbarethebest
Greenhorn
Joined Apr 2014 Posts: 9
edited 11 Jul 2018, 11:53AM
HI, I got enough tokens for level 17 from TEX and I upgraded it to 17 and then after loading the techs in my base for a test run there was an error and 4 tokens have disappeared.It only has tokens for lvl 13 now. I reloaded multiple times but the result remained same. I cannot send in a support ticket as I have not spent 50 bucks on the game.I need someone from kix ASAP. MY ACC NO:4544934 .......NAME:__BULLY__RF

• Marcelo_A58
    Marcelo_A58
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 374
    You probably have buy 7 tokens, this no level up to 17
    11 = 1 token
    12 = 2 token
    13 = 3 token 
    Total tokens 6 
    This will make ur unit level 13 and u have 1 spare token right? 
  • snydersh
    snydersh
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Apr 2014 Posts: 3,339
    HI, I got enough tokens for level 17 from TEX and I upgraded it to 17 and then after loading the techs in my base for a test run there was an error and 4 tokens have disappeared.It only has tokens for lvl 13 now. I reloaded multiple times but the result remained same. I cannot send in a support ticket as I have not spent 50 bucks on the game.I need someone from kix ASAP. MY ACC NO:4544934 .......NAME:__BULLY__RF

go on discord (its a messaging platform) and there is a link to the war commander server on these forums and you can message cm burny, who is the best suited to help you. you can try to message him on kixeye website, but discord will get you results much faster.
    don't read the post too long or you might not see me coming up behind you. ;)
  • DEATHJR6
    DEATHJR6
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Jun 2013 Posts: 183
    If you upgrade a unit with tokens and speed up the 5 second upgrade, the system takes about 5-10 seconds to recognize that you spent resources and tokens on the upgrade. So you can continue upgrading with those resources that haven't been taken out without the system realizing it. But after the system catches up after those 10 seconds and realizes that you did multiple upgrades with no resources it'll crash the game and when reloaded it'll put the unit to the correct level. So most likely you kept upgrading the unit thinking you had the tokens and resources and the game crashed when it calculated.
  • noobbarethebest
    noobbarethebest
    Greenhorn
    Joined Apr 2014 Posts: 9
    You probably have buy 7 tokens, this no level up to 17
    11 = 1 token
    12 = 2 token
    13 = 3 token 
    Total tokens 6 
    This will make ur unit level 13 and u have 1 spare token right? 
    Oh Yeah! I did not realize that . Thanks a lot !