C1-C and radioactive armors for raid or FM Please add to Raid

sandra.misuraca
sandra.misuraca
Minor Nuisance
Joined Jun 2013 Posts: 178
Since we have to fight the legion bases now for base parts and the new SSRB's I am sure I am with many other people that need these armors to do the FM targets. Seeing as these are now chore targets when will these armors be released in either the FM or the raids. It is much needed by nearly everyone since they were only in locked stores. 
  • kixeyeuser_1373411935351_13942_83117901
    kixeyeuser_1373411935351_13942_83117901
    Potential Threat
    Joined Feb 2017 Posts: 95
    Also, rerun the TLC that included them.
  • filmbryan1
    filmbryan1
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 5,253

Meh, charged armor is being phased out. Within the next few months it would go into a dusty pile like so much tech before.

You will only receive my scorn from this point forward
  • Carlos_DaPoof
    Carlos_DaPoof
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Mar 2018 Posts: 740
    "much needed by nearly everyone"?
    hmmmmm......
    " I see no solid discussion or argument. Just whining and name calling. You pose no reason or logic to back up your position and can't articulate a reason why "
  • michael.west.750
    michael.west.750
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 1,456

Meh, charged armor is being phased out. Within the next few months it would go into a dusty pile like so much tech before.

Which is why everyone hates limited prints so much. I don't even know how many hundreds of millions of raid points I've spent on charged armors just to have them be near obsolete and soon to be completely obsolete.
  • filmbryan1
    filmbryan1
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 5,253

@michael.west.750 said:
    filmbryan1 said:

Which is why everyone hates limited prints so much. I don't even know how many hundreds of millions of raid points I've spent on charged armors just to have them be near obsolete and soon to be completely obsolete.

Of course my friend. They can hang out with the heavy scatter guns and the scythe missiles

You will only receive my scorn from this point forward