Change infamy to alliance based only, individual infamy no longer exists.
Set amounts of infamy given regardless of base levels
- Empty base is 3 infamy
- Base with less than 2999 (space) of units in base is 100 for a 3 star, 75 for a 2 star, and 25 for a 1 star
- Base with 3000+ of units in a base is 200 for a 3 star, 125 for a 2 star, and 75 for a 1 star
- If your attacker gets a 1 star you gain 100 infamy, 2 star is 75 infamy, 3 star is 0
Once you gain the infamy it can't be lost. You only gain infamy from attacking and no infamy lost from the defender.
Have the alliance infamy leader-board set up with tier A, B, C like it is today.
- Tier A is alliances with 150-200 members
- Tier B is alliances with 100-149 members
- Tier C is for alliances with 99 or less members
- (Alliance member count is locked at the start of the season, you can't move tiers during the season)
Within each tier set up payouts based on say top 100, 101-200, 201-500, 501-1000, 1000+
- Payouts can be medals, blood thorium, gold around base, etc
The alliance infamy is re-set to zero every two months (PvP Season).
Attacks involving same tag gains zero infamy.
- Make it a 7 day waiting period to get a tag after you leave/drop one.
These changes would do away with ring of fire, 69'ing, holding bases, etc.
It would also force teamwork and reward alliances who work well together.
Minor details could always be tweaked as always but I think doing away with individual infamy would be a good idea.