Sending gift's

Janet Thomas
Janet Thomas
Greenhorn
Joined Oct 2015 Posts: 1
I get this  when I try to send gifts (10154472140127972 does not resolve to a valid user ID ) my User ID at the bottom of the page is (17223972 ) can any one help me with this ?
  • mauijewels
    mauijewels
    Potential Threat
    Joined Apr 2012 Posts: 93
    i get that too .. i dont know if the number is the same.. but something just like that.. I only have 415 merc fleets left.. and even though i can only launch em once every 2 months or so.. its fun to have merc wars

• jim.vodraska
    jim.vodraska
    Potential Threat
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 55
    I get this  when I try to send gifts (10154472140127972 does not resolve to a valid user ID ) my User ID at the bottom of the page is (17223972 ) can any one help me with this ?
    I get a number also. 10201357277366360 does not resolve to a valid user ID.  WTF Kixeye? Please fix ASAP. Thank you.
  • jim.vodraska
    jim.vodraska
    Potential Threat
    Still get ERROR Msg. "10201357277366360 does not resolve to a valid user ID"   PLEEZE FIX
  • jim.vodraska
    jim.vodraska
    Potential Threat
    Still getting Error  ::   10201357277366360 does not resolve to a valid user ID. What is happening? why isn't it fixed?
  • jim.vodraska
    jim.vodraska
    Potential Threat
    Still CAN NOT send gifts to allies. WTF????
  • john.huey.50
    john.huey.50
    Greenhorn
    Joined Dec 2013 Posts: 8
    I've been having that same issue for months, maybe even a year!

• john.huey.50
    john.huey.50
    Greenhorn
    Joined Dec 2013 Posts: 8
    People probably think I'm an ungrateful bastard, and I don't love them anymore!

• jim.vodraska
    jim.vodraska
    Potential Threat
    STILL GETTING ERROR "  10201357277366360 does not resolve to a valid user ID "
  • jim.vodraska
    jim.vodraska
    Potential Threat
    STILL GETTING ERROR "  10201357277366360 does not resolve to a valid user ID "
    Still not working 5/26/16/2018 4:42 a.m. Pleeze phix.
  • jim.vodraska
    jim.vodraska
    Potential Threat
    5/26/18 17:11 Still CANNOT send gifts to friends. Have tried refreshing and rebooting. Pleeze Phixxx.
  • jim.vodraska
    jim.vodraska
    Potential Threat
    WHY CAN'T I SEND GIFTS TO MY FRIENDS? STILL GET ERROR MESSAGE.   Pleeze Phixxxxx Tank yew.
  • jim.vodraska
    jim.vodraska
    Potential Threat
    Still not working. Cannot send gifts to friends.
  • jim.vodraska
    jim.vodraska
    Potential Threat
    Still not working. Cannot send gifts to friends.
  • jim.vodraska
    jim.vodraska
    Potential Threat
    Do you realize there is less than 24 hours left in the current FM? Please fix this so I can at least get SOME points for the FM.
  • jim.vodraska
    jim.vodraska
    Potential Threat
    Do you realize there is less than 24 hours left in the current FM? Please fix this so I can at least get SOME points for the FM.
    A new FM just started. SENDING GIFTS STILL NOT WORKING. I received ,m but cannot SEND. Please fix error: "10201357277366360 does not resolve to a valid user ID"   BEFORE FM ends in 7 days or less. Thank you, Kixeye.

• jim.vodraska
    jim.vodraska
    Potential Threat
    Still getting error. Can't send gifts. AND - Why go DFM during an FM? WTF????? Kixeye!!!!!!
  • mauijewels
    mauijewels
    Potential Threat
    Joined Apr 2012 Posts: 93

A new FM just started. SENDING GIFTS STILL NOT WORKING. I received ,m but cannot SEND. Please fix error: "10201357277366360 does not resolve to a valid user ID"   BEFORE FM ends in 7 days or less. Thank you, Kixeye.

what does this have to do with the fm? 
  • jim.vodraska
    jim.vodraska
    Potential Threat
    Apparently, either one of two situations exist 1: There are not enough players (you and I and a few others) having this problem for Kixeye to spend the effort to fix it OR 2: The guy they had who was smart enough to figure it out is (A. On vacation  B. Left for a good job  C. Is dead D. All of the above E. None of the above, it is a SECRET )!!!!!!
  • jim.vodraska
    jim.vodraska
    Potential Threat
    3 weeks or more. This is STILL NOT FIXED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  WHEN??????????????????????????????????????
  • jim.vodraska
    jim.vodraska
    Potential Threat
    The quoted item above was submitted May 19th. ONE MONTH AGO!!! What is up and why is it still NOT FIXED????, Kixeye.
  • jim.vodraska
    jim.vodraska
    Potential Threat

what does this have to do with the fm? 
    I have been asking Kixeye for some time now (2 months) to get this fixed. It only affects the Raids and FM's in that I am NOT participating in them fully until this is fixed. The reply from a moderator(?) indicated they are not considering this a biggie and it is on the bottom of their list, thus, so is my participation in the game, FM's and Raids. I will maintain a minimum activity until it is fixed. I have not heard from anyone else having this problem, but have not been able to fix it from my end. Do I have to submit a ticket to get some action?
  • jim.vodraska
    jim.vodraska
    Potential Threat
    Not having heard from Keye on a fix, I decided to do some of their job for them. I got out of BP on fBook and logged in under Keye and i can send Res and Mercs to 1 player. Maybe more will be available later. that may give them some info they didn't think to ask me about or didn't giveashit.

• Templar614
    Templar614
    Joined Jul 2012 Posts: 12,917
    Mercenary gifts and resource crate gifts are very low priority things.There was a big discussion a year or two back and the consensus of the community was just to have them removed. They hardly ever work and have zero practicality in game. They have worked off and on for the better part of 6 years, so I wouldn't hold my breath on an actual fix.

You are welcome to submit a ticket about the issue.
  • jim.vodraska
    jim.vodraska
    Potential Threat
    If it's a feature of the game, like coining for repairs, or buying gold, or making those "Sale Items" with cash(not gold), then it needs to be working. Otherwise, it doesn't belong.  I don't need non-working features distracting from game play. Period! End of Discussion. It works for me when I play in Kixeye, but NOT in fBook. That appears to me to be a Kixeye problem and NOT an fBook or a Windows problem.
  • Toshiyuki Morikawa
    Toshiyuki Morikawa
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Sep 2012 Posts: 480
    I agree!  Sending resource crates and merc fleets is absolutely integral to the game, and in no way can be ignored while I go about the remainder of my chores!  Forget the dock being broken if it's upgrading, lag, poor game performance while running on low end computers, etc.  Put people on this NOW!