looking for good alliance to join between 426/427

Patrick Simmons
Patrick Simmons
Potential Threat
Joined May 2011 Posts: 54
edited 12 Jun 2018, 6:33PM
anybody in sector 426 through 427 looking for good alliance to join and ppl help you with res and raids repaly back i try one alliance message the leader f4a he call me a spy im not a spy just looking for good sector to join and quite sector and good alliance to join
  • BEAU0803
    BEAU0803
    Greenhorn
    Joined Dec 2015 Posts: 10
    im in 333 but we always looking for new recruits

• Lakhbir Singh
    Lakhbir Singh
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Aug 2011 Posts: 178
    we're in 103 and looking for new/experienced players also..
    COOT is recruiting; please PM Scorpious_DOW for details
  • Tigas05
    Tigas05
    Greenhorn
    Joined Sep 2016 Posts: 1
    anybody in sector 426 through 427 looking for good alliance to join and ppl help you with res and raids repaly back i try one alliance message the leader f4a he call me a spy im not a spy just looking for good sector to join and quite sector and good alliance to join
    we have a few more spots in 1Bob... in 426
  • andrew. s
    andrew. s
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jan 2017 Posts: 3

• andrew. s
    andrew. s
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jan 2017 Posts: 3
    im an LT in xcrue and we are in 448 and always looking for players who don't insect.
  • Angel_Of_Hate
    Angel_Of_Hate
    Greenhorn
    Joined May 2018 Posts: 11

Am in need of help with the raid and to get better at the game my fleets suck and my base does too I need help really bad I love the game but can’t do anything with help

• Angel_Of_Hate
    Angel_Of_Hate
    Greenhorn

The alliance am in now they said they would help me but they said they don’t have time for small players

• Angel_Of_Hate
    Angel_Of_Hate
    Greenhorn

Love playing this game but when you have nothing good and can’t get nothing good it sucks. One day I want to be able to help other players that need help but right now I can’t even help myself

• Angel_Of_Hate
    Angel_Of_Hate
    Greenhorn

I been bully because I can’t stand up for myself and my alliance doesn’t help me out so if anyone is willing too help out plz and me hone kixeye plz Angel_of_death is my name

• BEAU0803
    BEAU0803
    Greenhorn
    we have good alli in 333 we will help those who r willing to learn and apply themselves
  • BEAU0803
    BEAU0803
    Greenhorn
    ANGLE of hate check with me if interested

• Angel_Of_Hate
    Angel_Of_Hate
    Greenhorn

I need help bad so am ready for anything right now

• Angel_Of_Hate
    Angel_Of_Hate
    Greenhorn

What’s your alliance name I will join if that’s cool

• Angel_Of_Hate
    Angel_Of_Hate
    Greenhorn

I just need help too better myself so I can do the same for others when needed

• BEAU0803
    BEAU0803
    Greenhorn
    ok comander says u can join we will have to wait till after the raid. my game name is hitman im thru kixeye  name beau0803 im in sector 333 alliance ( HEBAN )  the band is what u have to look for    THE   BAND when u find me put in a request to join to me im a LT so i can put u in as far as the raid we wont b able to help to much but other stuff we will. it dependes on your lvl and what u have as to how much we can help u.
  • Angel_Of_Hate
    Angel_Of_Hate
    Greenhorn

Okay thank you I will do that when I can ty for helping me and I look forward joining yall

• Patrick Simmons
    Patrick Simmons
    Potential Threat
    Joined May 2011 Posts: 54
    same here my alliance i left and got back into  said same thing i been bully for long time ago just looking for quite sector to join so i can finish my fleets build im mug alliance looks like they didn't welcome me back cause they made me a target ememys hit me  and noth them they started this and no ememy brothering them either they just go around hiting random ememy alliance and get stuff started if anybody know quite sector to join please replay cause this alliance i got back in mug alliance are begin bullys
  • kristie.guerriero.5
    kristie.guerriero.5
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jul 2013 Posts: 7
    OCR is in 429 and will help you Patrick     message me if interested 
  • Milo-Ant
    Milo-Ant
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Oct 2017 Posts: 868
    BEAU0803 said:
    im in 333 but we always looking for new recruits

333 is between 426 and 427?